• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing V2

Just Dirk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/20
SMP300
fa3c8c45648faace39e010a0eb37f6ae.jpg

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

I have thought about that one a lot over time. The Rep is fantastic. I am just wondering from your personal perspective is the gen really worth the price tag in comparison to the rep? From the photos I have seen you post of it, it certainly looks fantastic.

Reactions: Djsani26

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I have thought about that one a lot over time. The Rep is fantastic. I am just wondering from your personal perspective is the gen really worth the price tag in comparison to the rep? From the photos I have seen you post of it, it certainly looks fantastic.

I haven't handled the rep, but like you, I have seen pics and vids of the VSF rep and I think it looks just as fantastic. Though I think the blue dial isn't quite as blue or rich on the VSF, but only ever so slightly. It looks brilliant nonetheless and knowing VSF, you probably can't go wrong with it.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I haven't handled the rep, but like you, I have seen pics and vids of the VSF rep and I think it looks just as fantastic. Though I think the blue dial isn't quite as blue or rich on the VSF, but only ever so slightly. It looks brilliant nonetheless and knowing VSF, you probably can't go wrong with it.

Yep the blue on the Rep to me is a different hue altogether.