• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing V2

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
bff2b0a7e3dace7b8eb7b4ccc354decc.plist

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Who’s that bloke wearing my watch?

572cdb85b60cc53a04ab017247e0ea0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s wearing mine too!

A little joke to try and kill some time.....

So, James Bond retired and a new 007 took his place. She had trained all her life for this role, and was eager to do her duty for queen and country. Her first day on the job, she was introduced to Q, who debriefed her on all her new gadgets. The one he was most proud of was a dress that could perform a number of secret agent functions, including emitting a gas that would disable enemies, an electric current that would render their weapons inoperative, and of course there was a handy parachute included. Later that day, our new hero found herself aboard the new HQ of the sinister Spectre, a huge aircraft that had been secretly hovering in the skies over London. She fought off the leader's henchmen, her cover having been blown as she was posing as a guest at the cocktail party being held on the plane. It was time to use the dress's secret features. "Gas!" she commanded, just as Q had taught her to. Nothing happened. "Electricity" she commanded, but still nothing. Finally, she decided to retreat, and leapt out of the plane. As she fell to her death, the parachute having failed to deploy, the leader of Spectre yelled after her, "Darling, that dress does nothing for you!"

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
He’s wearing mine too!

A little joke to try and kill some time.....

So, James Bond retired and a new 007 took his place. She had trained all her life for this role, and was eager to do her duty for queen and country. Her first day on the job, she was introduced to Q, who debriefed her on all her new gadgets. The one he was most proud of was a dress that could perform a number of secret agent functions, including emitting a gas that would disable enemies, an electric current that would render their weapons inoperative, and of course there was a handy parachute included. Later that day, our new hero found herself aboard the new HQ of the sinister Spectre, a huge aircraft that had been secretly hovering in the skies over London. She fought off the leader's henchmen, her cover having been blown as she was posing as a guest at the cocktail party being held on the plane. It was time to use the dress's secret features. "Gas!" she commanded, just as Q had taught her to. Nothing happened. "Electricity" she commanded, but still nothing. Finally, she decided to retreat, and leapt out of the plane. As she fell to her death, the parachute having failed to deploy, the leader of Spectre yelled after her, "Darling, that dress does nothing for you!"

Well damn... that's... dark yet funny!