• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2200 series rep?

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
So I have the vsf crpo and the noob LMPO, but I really want a older 2200.50 type style ! Does anyone make a good rep of this? I’ve searched but can’t seem to find anything unless really old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
The recent Omega are more beautiful altough more heavy so why you want to go back?

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Slimmer, lighter, closed caseback. I keep considering "upgrading" mine but haven't yet. And, until recently, there wasn't an Orange bezel VSF version of the 8500 movement model.

Mine also has a Swiss ETA movement, which has never been serviced in the 8 years I've had it. It still keeps great time and starts with a quick shake.

Reactions: XpanzerX

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
The older 2200 v5 planet oceans are great. If you get them relumed the only tell is the HE valve, which is at 51 instead of 52 on the dial. They're a great Franken base as well, I've made a super Franken with them before.

Reactions: flextime

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
The older 2200 v5 planet oceans are great. If you get them relumed the only tell is the HE valve, which is at 51 instead of 52 on the dial. They're a great Franken base as well, I've made a super Franken with them before.

Where can I find one ? And what factory is best? I have the itch for one bad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk