• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf v2 omega smp300 bracelet issue with factory?

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir
It was brought to my attention by a couple of fellow members that factories have been sending TD’s v1 bracelets on the new v2 VSF Omega SMP 300, I heard there were lots of rejected QC pics by several people because of this..... is this an ongoing issue or has it been resolved? Anybody wanna chime in, please enlighten me.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
This is something that has been discussed at length in the main VSF 2018 smp thread. VSF 1st came out with V1 of just the watch head. This was last year in early July long before the real one was available for sale and VSF had to go from pictures that Onega had released. At first there was no bracelet at all. Some time later they made a new end link and just attached that to the old bracelet. They then fixed a few things on the watch head and called that v2. They used the same incorrect bracelet and just a few weeks they came out with the new and correct bracelet.

I'm sure they will try and sell the old bracelet until they are all gone, but you don't have to accept the old one. Just ask for the new one and when QC pics come don't accept it unless they give you the right one.

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir
This is something that has been discussed at length in the main VSF 2018 smp thread. VSF 1st came out with V1 of just the watch head. This was last year in early July long before the real one was available for sale and VSF had to go from pictures that Onega had released. At first there was no bracelet at all. Some time later they made a new end link and just attached that to the old bracelet. They then fixed a few things on the watch head and called that v2. They used the same incorrect bracelet and just a few weeks they came out with the new and correct bracelet.

I'm sure they will try and sell the old bracelet until they are all gone, but you don't have to accept the old one. Just ask for the new one and when QC pics come don't accept it unless they give you the right one.

I am aware af everything you just said... was just wondering if people are still getting the old bracelet in their QC pics. Thank you for your response, I went ahead and placed my order :)

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Just wait , latest qc were all v1 bracelet. They got Good v2 bracelets but Clearing the v1 bracelet Stock These days

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Placed my order today. İf QC pics show v1 bracelet then I will kindly reject it and ask for the correct v2 bracelet:)

Thanks
can you please make clear the difference between v1 and v2? so we can all be sure about it

frediiii

3/7/15
can you please make clear the difference between v1 and v2? so we can all be sure about it
I hate to be rude, but if you can't make out the difference yourself, you will be happy with either version.

I have the V1 bracelet on my black SMP rep. I also have a gen. I wear them comfortably in rotation :)

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
I hate to be rude, but if you can't make out the difference yourself, you will be happy with either version.

I have the V1 bracelet on my black SMP rep. I also have a gen. I wear them comfortably in rotation :)

its quite easy to notice it after some research :)