• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Error in the VSF Omega 8500 clone Movement!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
What do your American and Englishman believe who you have been since? I shit on your language! Without us Germans, you still wouldn't have a culture!

like i already said - keep thriving - you seem to be a pretty decent guy that adds value to the forum... and to the world like you said of course.

:popcorn2:

Reactions: DiverFan and vcappp

Troklo

23/12/15
aww editing your posts? what's up big man? stand at least by what you say.

Less

30/9/18
DE
What do your American and Englishman believe who you have been since? I shit on your language! Without us Germans, you still wouldn't have a culture!

Why? Actually what do you think so called German culture is coming from? Poor choice of words or thoughts...

Reactions: vcappp

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
I am attacked here because I exchanged the strap with one of my VSF Omegas near Omega in Munich! The strap was swapped there without any problems. Except for the small detail in the movement, the VSF is extremely perfect! Even the seller didn't notice GarNothing. Sure, if I turn up there with a cheap beach clock, I can understand it. Clearly it also appealed to me to determine if this perfect rep stands out!

BIONONE

28/4/17
the only things that got attacked were the forum rules. I did nothing but mention them while being helpful in a respectable manner.

and all you got to do was feeling hurt, attacked and offended so you had to front, slender and defend your whole country and culture etc etc.

... to be honest that only showed all of us what an individual you are among valuable members on here.

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
Ok may not have all been right, but unfortunately there are the optical differences VSF Movemnt/gen Movement! But even if the rep is extremely good it remains a rep! Happy Easter!

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I am attacked here because I exchanged the strap with one of my VSF Omegas near Omega in Munich! The strap was swapped there without any problems. Except for the small detail in the movement, the VSF is extremely perfect! Even the seller didn't notice GarNothing. Sure, if I turn up there with a cheap beach clock, I can understand it. Clearly it also appealed to me to determine if this perfect rep stands out!
you scammed an AD to replace your rep bracelet with a gen one?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
you scammed an AD to replace your rep bracelet with a gen one?

I don't think so, sounds like he just went to the AD with the rep as bracelet and purchased the gen rubber strap.

And going to an AD with the rep is not advised...get the strap online it will be cheaper anyway :D

Reactions: vcappp

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I don't think so, sounds like he just went to the AD with the rep as bracelet and purchased the gen rubber strap.

And going to an AD with the rep is not advised...get the strap online it will be cheaper anyway :D
He wrote that the bracelet was *swapped*, so it sounds like replacing one for another...

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
He wrote that the bracelet was *swapped*, so it sounds like replacing one for another...
Might be translation, I cannot believe an AD would be duped into swapping out a rep strap/bracelet for a gen...that guy should get fired if true.

BIONONE

28/4/17
... and this poor guy thought the party is over by typing his last silly response

:jeff:

Reactions: KushBandit

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

I have four VSF Omega, the watches are extremely good! Even the Omega shop did not notice anything! But I noticed that the unrest of the gen.
Watch from the rep. VSF Movement makes a difference (see yellow box)! I hope that VSF this in a new version

Please dont post about that here ....

taximan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16

Swine Hund! ????
Culture?
Yes, you gave us towels on sun loungers, beer that’s not very tasty, cabbage in vinegar and the material for the funniest Fawlty Towers episode.
Anyway, now off to that famous German cuisine restaurant. Said no one ever.

Sent from the RWI App

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Because of the forum, as a free person I am not allowed to show myself with my watch in an omega shop? I live in a free country! So just

You can wear it where you like just don't plan on sticking around here if you wear it to an AD or OB. We have rules and it violates them. We don't want to hear about it. It's out of respect to the site and brands. Also, no need to talk trash to other members or about countries. That will get you in the brig.

To your question, as said its not going to happen. You'd have buy a gen as there isnt a base movement to use for the clone to change this. Enjoy the rep for what it is, it's damn nice for a fraction of the price. There will always be differences between gen.

Last edited: