• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Error in the VSF Omega 8500 clone Movement!

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18

I have four VSF Omega, the watches are extremely good! Even the Omega shop did not notice anything! But I noticed that the unrest of the gen.
Watch from the rep. VSF Movement makes a difference (see yellow box)! I hope that VSF this in a new version

Reactions: vcappp

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
running into an AD (or even a Omega boutique) with your rep and showing off - qualifies you to get banned from here as it is one of the top rules that are not meant to be broken.

regarding your topic - if you mean the size of the balance wheel or the regulator - VSF is not going to change that because they would have to develop a completely new regulator mechanism that wasn't used before in reps (see all the rolex rep movements which still use the breguet regulator mechanism) and additionally they would have to use a different balance wheel system...

and NO there is likely no chance to get a complete 8500 movement and it is also not worth the money as those "flaws" are so small and not meant to be taken into an AD !

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
running into an AD (or even a Omega boutique) with your rep and showing off - qualifies you to get banned from here as it is one of the top rules that are not meant to be broken.

regarding your topic - if you mean the size of the balance wheel or the regulator - VSF is not going to change that because they would have to develop a completely new regulator mechanism that wasn't used before in reps (see all the rolex rep movements which still use the breguet regulator mechanism) and additionally they would have to use a different balance wheel system...

and NO there is likely no chance to get a complete 8500 movement and it is also not worth the money as those "flaws" are so small and not meant to be taken into an AD !

Where I go with one of my watches, a shit goes to you!

BIONONE

28/4/17

I have four VSF Omega, the watches are extremely good! Even the Omega shop did not notice anything! But I noticed that the unrest of the gen.
Watch from the rep. VSF Movement makes a difference (see yellow box)! I hope that VSF this in a new version

clear evidence that you messed it up...

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16

I can't see the point you're trying to make? Other than this is a really well repped movement lol

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
Because of the forum, as a free person I am not allowed to show myself with my watch in an omega shop? I live in a free country! So just

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
I can't see the point you're trying to make? Other than this is a really well repped movement lol

The VSF Movement does not have two fingers on the balance wheel! It's just too bad that one recognizes such a perfect rep. As rep!​

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
It's funny I swapped the steel band for the Rubber Band at Omega in Munich! The VSF is as good as nothing has noticed! The lady said only very nice watch. But don't care! I live in Germany and this is a free country!

BIONONE

28/4/17
It's funny I swapped the steel band for the Rubber Band at Omega in Munich! The VSF is as good as nothing has noticed! The lady said only very nice watch. But don't care! I live in Germany and this is a free country!

keep on thriving - cool story!

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
Without words

Last edited:

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
What do your American and Englishman believe who you have been since? I shit on your language! Without us Germans, you still wouldn't have a culture!

Reactions: taximan31