• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: VSF 45.5mm PO Pumpkin A8500

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
I had 2 gens, both 45.5 mm with square date window holes. I am glad VSF used it because it is sharper than round edges. Maybe Omega updated at some point?

Reactions: vcappp

stampsatit

15/3/16
For this model I plan to buy Gen orange rubber strap and Gen buckle to make it more comfortable and more closer to gen

stampsatit

15/3/16
I had 2 gens, both 45.5 mm with square date window holes. I am glad VSF used it because it is sharper than round edges. Maybe Omega updated at some point?

I like 45.5 very much.
In your gen owner opinion. Is this VSF can comparable to genuine in term of quality? How close it is to genuine one? Is this good to go?
Now I am deciding this orange PO vsf and SMP300 vsf.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Here is a pic of my 2015 genuine 45.5. Now sold though.
19576e1d69b31e1bf73c8a35530ab6a1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

sunnydale

29/8/09
I like 45.5 very much.
In your gen owner opinion. Is this VSF can comparable to genuine in term of quality? How close it is to genuine one? Is this good to go?
Now I am deciding this orange PO vsf and SMP300 vsf.

Go for it, it is the best you can get. Both PO and SMP from VSF are winners.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I’m very tempted to both vsf models, smp and planet ocean. I’ve owned gen in both several times and they do look accurate enough to me. Only question mark for me is movement reliability.

taximan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16
I’m very tempted to both vsf models, smp and planet ocean. I’ve owned gen in both several times and they do look accurate enough to me. Only question mark for me is movement reliability.

I’ve had the OM version of this watch for 7 months worn everyday and the movement works great.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: botsyboy

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
I’ve had the OM version of this watch for 7 months worn everyday and the movement works great.

Sent from the RWI App

It’s a different movement though. The VSF uses their clone 8500 movement not a decorated Asian one.

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
My concern is also the movement. I guess this is different than vsf seamaster 8800 clone, which is based on 2836?

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15

I have 3 of the vsf movements that will be getting full service in the coming weeks, one GMT and 2 "normal" ones, by a highly regarded modder on this forum.
Will ask him what he thinks of the movement and parts inside afterwards and post it.

Edit, forgot this.

You can always read santre22 thread about what he thinks of it.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...view-of-the-vsf-8500-clone-movement-pic-heavy

Reactions: botsyboy

stampsatit

15/3/16
I have 3 of the vsf movements that will be getting full service in the coming weeks, one GMT and 2 "normal" ones, by a highly regarded modder on this forum.
Will ask him what he thinks of the movement and parts inside afterwards and post it.

Edit, forgot this.

You can always read santre22 thread about what he thinks of it.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...view-of-the-vsf-8500-clone-movement-pic-heavy

May I ask sir?
who is your modder to service VSF movement?

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
So my 42mm Pumpkin arrived. Initial thoughts are it is amazing. I’m most impressed by the quality feel of it, better than my VSF ceramic. It’s weighty, bezel action is sublime and AR and lume are great! I can only think the 45mm will be the same. Even the normal under par strap has been repped well this time, it’s very comfortable and detailed (even shows correct part number for strap on the inside).

Reactions: Specter1000

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
So my 42mm Pumpkin arrived. Initial thoughts are it is amazing. I’m most impressed by the quality feel of it, better than my VSF ceramic. It’s weighty, bezel action is sublime and AR and lume are great! I can only think the 45mm will be the same. Even the normal under par strap has been repped well this time, it’s very comfortable and detailed (even shows correct part number for strap on the inside).

When is VSF going to ever fix the action on their bezels? I own several VSF reps and all of them have the crappy bezel action...it's the one thing I wish they would upgrade.