• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Speedmaster Moonwatch see-through caseback

allelimo

Horology Curious
20/1/19
I’ve bought my first replica from toro, a classic Speedmaster Moonwatch with solid caseback. I’d really like to add a see-through caseback to the watch, anyone knows if is it possible (and where) to find the right part?

Lt4-396

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/19
I'm not sure if the back scare different for the different movements but any TD should be able to get a saphirre caseback for the lemania/venus clone.

Pretty sure the gen will fit the manual wind rep as well but they are not cheap and probably close to what you paid for the watch.

allelimo

Horology Curious
20/1/19
Yes I’m not looking for a gen one, but for a cheap one. I’ve asked to toro before posting here, but he said he hasn’t spare parts to sell and no idea where to find them.
Maybe should I ask to some other TD here?

allelimo

Horology Curious
20/1/19
i've mailed a copule of TD but no reply, does anybody have someone to suggest?

allelimo

Horology Curious
20/1/19
I thought it was easier, but I’ve got 7 replies from 7 different TD saying they can’t source the see through case back from factories.
anyone has any suggestions? Thanks

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
If they’re all telling you they can’t get one, what makes you think they can?

allelimo

Horology Curious
20/1/19
Please forgive me but since English is not my first language I probably didn’t make myself clear. Asking TD is not the right way, so I was looking for more options, i.e. some online store that sells watch parts. Thanks for helping