• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great story of a man and his watch... PloProf V2

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Ok guys, exactly one week and 250 Eur later, i have received the watch and i couldn't be happier! Many thanks to Miguel once again for providing this awesome unicorn.

So i have received the watch like this:

After my watchsmith has begun working on it, he sent me the pic with the bezel insert taken off (you have to be very careful as these are from sapphire and can very easily break):

And a couple of hours ago, he sent me these pics:

Before showing some candy shots, i wanna go through the mods done by him:

1. Datewheel was not centered and he had to put it back in place
2. Complete servicing of the movement and regulated
3.Waterproofing to 10 Atm
4. The previous owner put some silicone inside the clasp because the extension came loose. My watchsmith also took care of that and cleaned as much silicone as he could.
5. Water went behind the bezel insert and the lume was dissolved. He took the bezel insert off, reapplied lume DIRECTLY on the insert (like the GEN) and sealed the insert back into place with special adhesive so water doesn't get in. EVER :)))
6. The paint on the caseback lettering was all gone and also some parts from the clasp. He repainted them both
7.He reguated the He escape valve so it doesn't come off.
8. He changed the spring bars with high quality swiss ones.
9. Some light polishing on the case so it looks like new. AND IT DOES :))))

All in all, the cost of the works was of 250 Eur but it's worth every single penny!

Now on to the candyez :p

Very happy to be part of this spectacular club!

Cheers guys!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
VERY Nice !!!!

i love it !

Reactions: alexutzuro