• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Official" RWI SMP 300m Thread.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
If you have one of these most iconic Omega watches then don't be afraid to flaunt them on here.

VzcHm0.jpg
VzcARo.jpg

Vzcm7I.jpg

2Z33y.jpg

n5W5s.jpg

1NhEL.jpg

pc3ao.jpg

rlIld.jpg

rlvA2.jpg
d0lyh.jpg
odHyA.jpg

VupskT.jpg
Ghvcs.jpg

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I would very much like to flaunt one in this thread, but I don't have one unfortunately.. Actually I've spent the entire day trying to decide if I should go for a 2264 or a 2254, gen of course. Were there ever decent reps of the sword hand Seamasters? Would anyone like to sell a nice non-chrono SMP to a freshly obsessed fan? :) Do these reps feel as nice as modern day Omega reps?
​​​​
Oh, C Master you have a wonderful collection, congrats! I don't tend to be envious, but I kinda am a bit at the moment.. ;)

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I would very much like to flaunt one in this thread, but I don't have one unfortunately.. Actually I've spent the entire day trying to decide if I should go for a 2264 or a 2254, gen of course. Were there ever decent reps of the sword hand Seamasters? Would anyone like to sell a nice non-chrono SMP to a freshly obsessed fan? :) Do these reps feel as nice as modern day Omega reps?

​​​​
Oh, C Master you have a wonderful collection, congrats! I don't tend to be envious, but I kinda am a bit at the moment.. ;)

You just missed a hell of a 2254 franken kit in the sales area. I would be biased and say 2254. I like the 1120 movement. The reps are not great in my opinion. That is why I went gen 2531.80.

The 2255.80 above is a typical Sword hand rep. Hard to find now, but typical rep case, too thick and no where near as refined as the real deal. Still a little beauty though :)

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
You just missed a hell of a 2254 franken kit in the sales area. I would be biased and say 2254. I like the 1120 movement. The reps are not great in my opinion. That is why I went gen 2531.80.

The 2255.80 above is a typical Sword hand rep. Hard to find now, but typical rep case, too thick and no where near as refined as the real deal. Still a little beauty though :)

Bummer about that 2254 franken.. :frusty:​​​​​​

I thought I was done with watches for a while, actually I wanted to be done, after owning every single watch I ever wanted. And now this, a whole new universe of details and exciting models that need to be strapped to my wrist :)

I've never paid attention to regular old Seamasters, they were always a bit meh to me, but fell in love after watching Ray Donovan series. I love the idea of a grab and go watch and I love my quartz Tuna, so I think I'll go for a 2264. The Bond one is quite lovely, but I find the sword hand version more unique. But I know what will happen in the end anyway.. ;)

Now I just have to live on Chrono24 to find me a good one :) The prices have gone up significantly in the last year or so, but I think they're still reasonable.

Are there any other noteworthy websites that sell these?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I know, thanks! I'll follow that website too. I decided to go for the quartz 2264,it's exactly what I need. I think I can get a good one well under 2k.

They are usually cheaper than the autos and great Quartz movements.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
If you have one of these most iconic Omega watches then don't be afraid to flaunt them on here.

VzcHm0.jpg
VzcARo.jpg

Vzcm7I.jpg

2Z33y.jpg

n5W5s.jpg

1NhEL.jpg

pc3ao.jpg

rlIld.jpg

rlvA2.jpg
d0lyh.jpg
odHyA.jpg

VupskT.jpg
Ghvcs.jpg

Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a Replica SMP in blue somewhere. Nobody seems to sell it!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a Replica SMP in blue somewhere. Nobody seems to sell it!

The old ones are hard to find. The TDs gave up a long time ago unfortunately. There are some alright 2220.80 replicas on DHGate. Just look for Bond watch and 2531 watch.

They also come up in M2M sales.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
The old ones are hard to find. The TDs gave up a long time ago unfortunately. There are some alright 2220.80 replicas on DHGate. Just look for Bond watch and 2531 watch.

They also come up in M2M sales.

Thank you C Master! Ill go and check it out!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk