• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's your "get it repped" wish for Omega reps?

slashFAslash

21/7/18
I thought this would be a nice thread idea especially now with the rise of clone movements.

Mine: After seeing the 60th anniversary Railmaster I think it should be a more or less "easy" rep to do since it's a closed caseback and the dial doesn't have any sunburst etc.

Here's 2 screenshots from the Omega homepage:

VEqFoD.png

VEq7h8.png

What's your rep wish?

exrazile

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/15
If I could wish anything, it'd be a Dark Side of the Moon with a superclone movement, fully functional and amazing. ;)

Reactions: Flyin_gnome

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Speedmaster repped well. Personally I like the speedy racing variety, but I would buy just about any speedy if it was decent

DiveWatchGuy

Horology Curious
5/3/19
Canada
The Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial.

Since they repped the spectre thats all you can buy, but I think the spectre is a bit of a fad. The standard 300 is a classic dive watch I would love to see super repped.

Or... the Moonwatch Co-Axial Chronograph. Again just the simple classic Speedmaster, but really well done would be awesome.

dicat1010

5/12/18
Since they repped the spectre thats all you can buy, but I think the spectre is a bit of a fad. The standard 300 is a classic dive watch I would love to see super repped.

The original was available 2014-2016.

HAMMER DOWN

12/5/12
I would love a rep of the 1957 trilogy seamaster 300.

I don't think it would take much to do with this one.. being a simple non-date 3 hander. the railmaster trilogy watch would probably be easy to rep as well.

Reactions: Slayer1976

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
I don't understand why they don't put much effort in a super rep speedy with a clone movement. It's like the must have watch for any collector.

Reactions: exrazile

exrazile

23/8/15
I read the rules and they didn’t say I couldn’t vote twice in this thread. ;)

Speedmaster. Any of them - just do it right. But do a Sapphire Sandwich first. ;)

Gallaxhar

Looking Around
5/1/19
I wish VSF would rep the Planet Ocean 39,5mm. I know the demand for the 39mm is not as high as for the 42mm and 45mm versions, but small wrist people deserve a planet ocean, too ;)

rtputter

6/3/19
I love that railmaster. I love omega in general but most of their watches are too big and heavy for me.