• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will VSF soon build Omega Chronos?

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
Since there are only bad Omega Chronos, I hope for a Speedmaster from VSF:) The OMF Speedmaster in particular are extremely bad from the watch lid! Does anyone know if VSF is working on Chronos?

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
There is a statement from Jenny (Puretime) that works VSF on the Chrono Clone Movement, but of course this is a daring statement!

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
That would be interesting, I have 3 Speedmasters on my wish list, current versions are unacceptable.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
As far as i know Puretime said that a project to replicate the speedmaster movement was started and then abandoned a couple years ago, so they doubt that it will be re-started.

Still, the factories are being stupid, they have no clue about the incredible demand for this piece.
it's not gonna be like the daytona, which was incredibly succesful, but i think they could expect 70% of that success, and it's waaaay more than an acceptable return imho

if they ever release a good OOTB speedmaster rep with clone movement i'll buy 2 straight away

beginner089

INMATE
24/11/18
Yes the market would be more than there!

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
The release of a well done speedmaster replica with a reliable clone movement would be a great breakthrough, i bet it will have better success than the VSF clones that were just released recently, since there wasn't "as much" waiting and desire for them.

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Well, since Chrono movements are a bit complicated, my best bet is that when VSF is done with Omega, it might release the Patek’s super clone movement (just a guess), then it may come onto the 9300/9900 Omega movements.