• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Omega PO geuine or replicia? Thinking of buying

MickotheMaster

Horology Curious
21/9/18
The papers can be counterfeit or the papers might be real and the watch counterfet?....

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Can you not ask the owner to give you the serial number and have it crosschecked with the AD?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I think its a genuine watch tho.. tbf

The watch itself is genuine (it is not VSF clone if that was the concern), 2 plastic cards are correct, the wooden box is correct for 2016 watch, BUT it comes with the incorrect packaging.
Black outer box, black leather case for the cards and black interior of the box means the packaging if from GMT 43.5mm PO.
If you are considering making him an offer - ask him for the photo of the serial number (on the bridge and on the plastic cards) and the go to AD to run the serial so you can be sure the watch was not stolen.

Also, a bezel insert seems to be scratched so I am not sure is it worth the asking price tbh.

MickotheMaster

Horology Curious
21/9/18
thanks for the help.. I'm after getting a 450euro discount, and waiting confirmation from Omega regarding serial no.