• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 43.5mm 600M PO

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
I d'ont understand, CrPO have ceramic bezel and NO engraving ... why they can't do the same ! :(

I have the 1/4 orange po from VSF, it's amazing but this engraved bezel make me crazy and i don't will buy another one until they fix that flaw :'(

Reactions: Swerepguy

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I know it's the gmt model. Sorry I should have pointed out that the bezel on the gmt looks much improved!

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Yes it looks pro! Looks like VSF made bezels before. And new V2 gonna be fixed :) this gmt looks super improved

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I know it's the gmt model. Sorry I should have pointed out that the bezel on the gmt looks much improved!

Agree the numbers finish looks flush now...just waiting for the v2 good planet update.

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
promising update for sure !! which they did that directly on that one

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Screenshot-20190302-001331.jpg

This is a picture I took at the AD, I think the bezel font is a bit bolder on the gen and the 12 6 9 got more hight.
If VSF fix the bezel, I think this is a super Rep.

Last edited:

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Screenshot-20190302-001331.jpg

This is a picture I took at the AD, I think the bezel font is a bit bolder on the gen and the 12 6 9 got more hight.
If VSF fix the bezel, I think this is a super Rep.

how about the alignment? feel like VSF always have problems with the alignment

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Can they just stay with the current technique, but fill the engravings bit more? To make the fillings flush with the surface of the ceramic?
Liquidmetal is a flagship for Omega, so more and more gen watches will have it.
VSF did nice developments and already delivered some awesome reps. The sooner VSF learns how to mimic liquidmetal- it is better for them.

Btw, do you know what material do they use, e.g. is it paint, or some filling with a metal?

have no idea about this :( only can waiting them improve technique.

peterpl

24/7/11
All they need to do is replicate however the Omega Spectre or LMPO bezels are done. That would be much much closer to the genuine than this engraved stuff. Fix the bezel VSF and you will have a tonne of buyers.

Reactions: Swerepguy

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18

Yes it looks pro! Looks like VSF made bezels before. And new V2 gonna be fixed :) this gmt looks super improved

Agree the numbers finish looks flush now...just waiting for the v2 good planet update.

As Sharki06 pointed out; the gen 43.5mm PO GMT bezel is engraved so the flush finish on VSFs V2 for that model is not an improvement.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Does omega have a couple different made bezels for the gmt? After watching this video of the gen, the gmt bezel look closer to the flush regular ceramic planet ocean. They look quiet flush? What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/r5GeXIaa2n0

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Does omega have a couple different made bezels for the gmt? After watching this video of the gen, the gmt bezel look closer to the flush regular ceramic planet ocean. They look quiet flush? What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/r5GeXIaa2n0

Agree looks flush.

The good planet version I’m assuming is the same but I’m undecided, I see it as engraved until it is side on then flush?

https://youtu.be/ykSsugnE-l8

peterpl

24/7/11
Lets stop talking about the GMT in this thread. We all know that bezel is engraved. There is no issue with that.

This is the 43.5 600M PO thread not the GMT thread.