• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 43.5mm 600M PO

stunew78

Horology Curious
18/7/15
For those that have received QC pictures of the 43.5mm, could you let me know what amplitude your movement tested at?
I’m trying to understand if a should reject a reading of 213. Thx!

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
For those that have received QC pictures of the 43.5mm, could you let me know what amplitude your movement tested at?
I’m trying to understand if a should reject a reading of 213. Thx!

I think I would ask for another reading, but if in the usual timegrapher position, that's too low and could indicate an unhealthy movement that will either need servicing soon or replacement. 250 would be good, 270+ very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: stunew78

skyblues

Known Member
23/1/13
Oh dear might give the ones with red writing a miss a few months isn’t very good for it to fade my noob crpo took about a year before it faded it’s a shame as they look a great watch

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Hi there!

Im looking for good watchsmith for servicing my 43.5mm CrPo Seamaster.

I weared for half year now but my rotor is stucking quit often and I have to wind manual.

Accuracy is good but the bad oiling is a reason for a service in the next couple of days.

So the 8900 super clone is difficult to service- do you have a good partner in Germany/europe for that?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

madmax1967

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/19
Italy
I had a great experience with Johnny Depp, that's also a user here. He's based in Italy, and I made him service my Seamaster GMT by VSF, with the superclone movement. He had no problem in servicing it and he also supplied detailed pictures of the movement being disassembled and serviced.
He said the clone movement is far superior to the decorated asian often found in other watches... he did the job at the beginning of the year and I'm still wearing that piece everyday since then... indeed the movement is quite precise and regular... the power reserve is around 48 hours... I'm very happy with it.

You can contact him directly, but I warn you, as every other watchsmiths, is always very busy... the quality of the job is out of discussion (see also his recent work on a vintage rolex 1948), but you must have no hurry, at the very least... :D

Reactions: mOrLoC89

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
I had a great experience with Johnny Depp, that's also a user here. He's based in Italy, and I made him service my Seamaster GMT by VSF, with the superclone movement. He had no problem in servicing it and he also supplied detailed pictures of the movement being disassembled and serviced.
He said the clone movement is far superior to the decorated asian often found in other watches... he did the job at the beginning of the year and I'm still wearing that piece everyday since then... indeed the movement is quite precise and regular... the power reserve is around 48 hours... I'm very happy with it.

You can contact him directly, but I warn you, as every other watchsmiths, is always very busy... the quality of the job is out of discussion (see also his recent work on a vintage rolex 1948), but you must have no hurry, at the very least... :D

Ok, thank you really much - so i will give my PO directly to him - have to wait for my new Package from PureTime will arrive and then directly give my Omega to service.

Thank you really much!

bakerjin

Horology Curious
7/10/19
Anyone have any suggestions for some 21mm curved spring bars that might allow 22mm straps to fit with the PO 43.5? I don't see a lot of good options for after market 21mm straps though there are tons of options at 20 and 22mm. I live in Texas and I fear that the SS bracelet will get hot and heavy in the summer...

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Anyone have any suggestions for some 21mm curved spring bars that might allow 22mm straps to fit with the PO 43.5? I don't see a lot of good options for after market 21mm straps though there are tons of options at 20 and 22mm. I live in Texas and I fear that the SS bracelet will get hot and heavy in the summer...

Just leather straps won't feel great on a sweaty arm, unless they are the combo with rubber underside. If you're worried about heat, consider the rubber straps with corrugated pattern underside that lets the skin breathe.

But if you really want a leather strap, ziczac leather makes custom omega straps (you pick color, underside color, and dimensions).

bakerjin

Horology Curious
7/10/19
Just leather straps won't feel great on a sweaty arm, unless they are the combo with rubber underside. If you're worried about heat, consider the rubber straps with corrugated pattern underside that lets the skin breathe.

But if you really want a leather strap, ziczac leather makes custom omega straps (you pick color, underside color, and dimensions).

Thanks that is very helpful!
I'm actually not dead set on leather - whatever is comfortable and looks good with my black bezel/dial PO would work! Do you have any suggestions for leather/rubber, rubber or nylon straps? I looked at Crafter Blue but they don't have 21mm options.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Thanks that is very helpful!
I'm actually not dead set on leather - whatever is comfortable and looks good with my black bezel/dial PO would work! Do you have any suggestions for leather/rubber, rubber or nylon straps? I looked at Crafter Blue but they don't have 21mm options.

You can buy rep rubber straps in black and with omega branded clasp. There's cheap ones on ali and dhgate, or contact a TD for the (nicer) vsf ones.

For nylon straps you could consider perlon weaved straps or natos. Cheapestnatostraps certainly has some options. I've been enjoying the chevron single pass straps from Crown and Buckle, although admittedly more of a Tudor aesthetic. The night/red combo could go well with the black PO.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Has anyone seen on forums or received information from TDs if VSF is planning on this? 43.5mm case in titanium. Would of course take it on that rubber strap as well, as long as they rep the dial and case correctly. kobe24 Do you maybe know more about this?

omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-600m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-43-5-mm-21590442199001-l.png

Last edited:

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Has anyone seen on forums or received information from TDs if VSF is planning on this? 43.5mm case in titanium. Would of course take it on that rubber strap as well, as long as they rep the dial and case correctly. kobe24 Do you maybe know more about this?

omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-600m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-43-5-mm-21590442199001-l.png

they are trying to improve the ceramic bezel, this model bezel is not all black. when the bezel is OK, they will release it ASAP :)

Reactions: jttou

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
they are trying to improve the ceramic bezel, this model bezel is not all black. when the bezel is OK, they will release it ASAP :)

Kobe!!!!!!!! Thanks man, saves me a few thousands if it's a good release.

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
kobe24 , will it be build with real Titanium?

also is VSF working on correcting the bezel on the regular 43.5mm PO (V3) making it not engraved but liquid metal style?

Last edited:

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24 , will it be build with real Titanium?

also is VSF working on correcting the bezel on the regular 43.5mm PO (V3) making it not engraved but liquid metal style?

TBH, there is no real liquid metal bezel in replica watches... even Noob LMPO bezel is DLC plated.... LOL

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
TBH, there is no real liquid metal bezel in replica watches... even Noob LMPO bezel is DLC plated.... LOL

Yes we know it's not real liquid metal. Do you know if they are working on a V3 that will look like it?
I will sure buy the bezel.