Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

VSF 43.5mm 600M PO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this strap from Ali. It's just ok. Ordered the leather croc one also from Ali. Will take pics when it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
      I got this strap from Ali. It's just ok. Ordered the leather croc one also from Ali. Will take pics when it comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      The croco/rubber strap from the OMF PO is what I got from my TD for about $50 and it's branded and really good quality. I'd recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by watchdude2017 View Post

The croco/rubber strap from the OMF PO is what I got from my TD for about $50 and it's branded and really good quality. I'd recommend it
        Really? A couple months back I asked Andrew (or whoever helps him with mail reply’s) and he sent me on my merry way telling me there was no such thing from rep factories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post

Really? A couple months back I asked Andrew (or whoever helps him with mail reply’s) and he sent me on my merry way telling me there was no such thing from rep factories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          If you look back at page 7 of this thread I posted some pics of it. I got Sead to source mine when buying the vsf PO. He didn't seem to have any issues getting one and I got the idea from another user that did the same.

Comment

Can someone check the thickness on this? Gen is 16.5, but TDs are listing it at 16.
            Gen GMT 43.5 is 17.25, but TDs list it at 16.5.
            Gen CrPO 45.5 is 16.5, but TDs list it at 17. Someone in the CrPO thread calipered it at 16.

I really feel the extra height (and weight distribution) on these watches. The inconsistency makes comparison difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by gruedave View Post
              Can someone check the thickness on this? Gen is 16.5, but TDs are listing it at 16.
              Gen GMT 43.5 is 17.25, but TDs list it at 16.5.
              Gen CrPO 45.5 is 16.5, but TDs list it at 17. Someone in the CrPO thread calipered it at 16.

I really feel the extra height (and weight distribution) on these watches. The inconsistency makes comparison difficult.
              You cannot expect reps to be 1:1 to gens. I´ve measured several of some VSF Omegas and Noob Rolexes I have and they are pretty close. No one would see difference without a micrometrical caliper.

Comment

It doesn't really matter to me if they're the same size as gen, but I do expect that all the VSF 43.5 POs are the same size. Likewise for the other models.

I formerly owned a 2500 movement 45.5 PO. It's a much shorter watch, at 15.2mm, but still felt tall, and got stuck on my dress shirt sleeves. I had to get custom wrists on my shirts to wear it comfortably. It doesn't bother you if a watch binds on your shirt sleeve? That bothers me.

Comment

Usually I don't do this, but this time I need some help here guys. I have received QC for 2 PO's.

But on the blue PO the cutout around the pearl looks not that well made. I also have a PO Ceramic 45.5mm and the cutout around the pearl is spot on, so I know that it can look better. The Black PO seems to have something at the pearl but I suppose it is dirt? What annoys me on the black PO is that on the caseback the "Planet Ocean" and "600m" wording is aligned way to high. Again, on my 45.5mm Ceramic it is well centered and not aligned this high. So can any owner of the 43.5mm PO can compare my QC pics and let me know if these "issues" are common or just on mine.

Thanks!

Comment

the pearl site a bit low on the blue one. Not sure I would reject it tough (but I'm not super anal with reps)

That blue one is tempting..

Comment

Actually I don't care that it may or may not sit too low. I was just curious regarding the cutout around the pearl. It looks quite sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by hushhush View Post
                        Actually I don't care that it may or may not sit too low. I was just curious regarding the cutout around the pearl. It looks quite sloppy.
                        Which factory are these? The area surrounding the pearl in the orange looks a bit messy, not sure if it's dirt or poor casting.

Comment

VSF is the factory.
                          Last edited by hushhush; 23-05-19, 16:50.

Comment

If anyone is interested in selling their black version, pm me. Preferably in USA.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any word on the 39.5mm version of this?

Comment

Hey Guys,

Nice to meet in this thread, im also owner of this 43.5mm beauty!

I think 43.5mm is perfect, 42mm to small and 45mm like london big ben for me.

But the only thing is to get some aftermarket straps in leather or nylon in 21mm.

This strap size 21mm is really rare.

I ordered my Black one additional with the black orange nylon strap. I think it looks also perfect.

Anyone have tips for nice aftermarket 21mm Straps? A leather nato one in black would be nice!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X