• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 43.5mm 600M PO

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Yes we know it's not real liquid metal. Do you know if they are working on a V3 that will look like it?
I will sure buy the bezel.

No idea about this...LOL we can wait and see who will do that.

EdgarPro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/19
Hello!
my first post:)
Anyone can help me with info i would be very happy and thx-ful.
Qc pics showing -4.4 s/d
0.0 ms
234 in Amplitude
so ive heard many saying 250 is acceptable but i heard as well everything over 200 is good to.

The watch is looking good oneverything else

EdgarPro

24/10/19
Hello!
my first post:)
Anyone can help me with info i would be very happy and thx-ful.
Qc pics showing -4.4 s/d
0.0 ms
234 in Amplitude
so ive heard many saying 250 is acceptable but i heard as well everything over 200 is good to.

The watch is looking good oneverything else

Thankyou for all the answers:)

I emailes TD and ask him to rewind the watch and do the test 1 more time,no i got 268.Much better:)

tom134

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Hello guys,

i'd like to buy the same model : planet ocean 43.5mm with 8900 movement.
Which factory is the best replica for this model ? VFS? Noob? BPF? and why is it better than others?
is this model considered as first class super rep?

thanks a lot for your help

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Hello guys,

i'd like to buy the same model : planet ocean 43.5mm with 8900 movement.
Which factory is the best replica for this model ? VFS? Noob? BPF? and why is it better than others?
is this model considered as first class super rep?

thanks a lot for your help

Definitely the VSF. The built quality is amazing and after service the movement is running like hell.

Mine starts to tick after taking the watch out of the case- without winding.

Only flaw are the numbers on the bezel - gen is plain, written in liquid metal.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

tom134

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Definitely the VSF. The built quality is amazing and after service the movement is running like hell.

ok thanks a lot for your help
how many years the movement can work without any issue ? does it need a preventive maintenance as lubrification?
i'm willing to use the watch about 3 or 4 days per month

i also heard about a flaw that the orange writing "seamaster" get faded with VFS

tom134

Horology Curious
31/5/20

how many years the movement can work without any issue ? does it need a preventive maintenance as lubrification?

i also heard about a flaw that the orange writing "seamaster" get faded with VFS

tom134

Horology Curious
31/5/20

tom134

Horology Curious
31/5/20

amo313

23/4/14
Received QC pics today and accepted. Running slow by about 5 secs/day and passed PT’s pressure test. Can’t wait to see it in person because this teaser looks epic!

7185902A-C08E-4C5C-B9CC-B8F4BCFC94013ee2ae66f5be86f7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Did you get Lume pics?

Sent from the RWI App

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19

Movement is really dry when delivered and should get some oil love.

When serviced it will run for many years - you should not Carry about.

The orange seamaster is not fading - only the black orange editions get faded at the orange bezel parts I think.

Mine just look perfect and wearing it really often

tom134

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Movement is really dry when delivered and should get some oil love.

When serviced it will run for many years - you should not Carry about.

The orange seamaster is not fading - only the black orange editions get faded at the orange bezel parts I think.

Mine just look perfect and wearing it really often

ok thanks for the information.

How do you get oil on the movment ? it should be done by a professional i suppose? will he accept to do it on a fake watch?
i dont understand why is it delivered dry by the factory.....

sorry for all this questions but thanks

stilus007

Looking Around
3/6/20
HI. Is there a problem with orange paint on VSF (Seamaster / 600m / 2000 ft) ?

stilus007

Looking Around
3/6/20
HI. Is there a problem with orange paint on VSF (Seamaster / 600m / 2000 ft) ?

TimeNerd

Horology Curious
30/1/23
Germany
On my VSF 8900 the crown has no “neutral” position, that means when I tighten the crown I’m also winding the movement. Is this normal?

matteoyd

Horology Curious
26/7/23
Italy

TimeNerd

Horology Curious
30/1/23
Germany
I have had a VSF PO 43.5mm for half a year and wear it every day. According to my research, there is currently no better clone. Since I also have a genuine PO 42mm, I can say that the watch is the same as the original in terms of the quality of the case and the feel. Of course, the VSF Caliber is worlds away from the accuracy of the Omega, my genuine always runs +0.5s/d no matter what position and what I do, the VSF runs between -5/+5s/d but I think it's very good for a clone I. The functions of the Caliber have been well taken over with a separate hour hand adjustment, but the adjustment of the VSF is much too easy. What I don't like is that the bezel on the VSF is milled and therefore very different from the genuine at first glance, I hope there will be an update and I would buy it again. Unfortunately, the orange letters also lost color after a few months and turned pale, in contrast to the second hand, which kept the color as you can see on the picture. As I said, an update here would be great and worth a new purchase. But I'm also very happy with it and can recommend the VSF, the price-performance ratio is great, but it can't keep up with the VSF Rolexes, which are really 99% genuine at the moment.

Reactions: matteoyd

TimeNerd

Horology Curious
30/1/23
Germany
I forgot to say that I also wear the watch for swimming and snorkeling and everything is ok. Here is a picture where it was new with the correct color.

Reactions: matteoyd