• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF vs. OMF

flax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/07
The band comes from Eddie Chan (check Facebook)! It costs with the Falltschließe 75, - EUR the orange seams makes an embroidery in Germany costs 20, - EUR!

Please, can you post direct link to this seller?

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Get both. But if you have to pick one I’d go with the VSF. The blue and orange is a nice combo.

probably more accurate and reliable as well.

I’m wearing it today

Hi, thats an excellent timepiece, I wanted to ask if there has been any problem with the bezel engravings fading?

Sent from the RWI App

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
Let’s get this thread back to life, as I am currently facing thr same dilemma. I have the 43,5mm VSF with orange insert in black bezel (see picture below). I ordered a GF Breitling, butthey cannot deliver any model, so TD asked me if i can pick another watch. That led me to the OMF Chrono, of which I ahd the gen about 5 years ago. It comes with the delicate a7750, so no chrono usage if id like to keep it working, but was wondering as i did spot some clear differences (or so it seems from the pictures) on the front -bezel color and shine-, and I cannot see the second hand on the 3 o’clock chrono, which should be there.

The VSF that i have: (Close to gen, but also not perfect with the color of the seamaster letters) (and the gen 45mm chrono below)

[url=https://clickpix.org/image/B39F8D69-A1BF-4196-84E9-EEF582C2C1DD.z0MzSk] [/URL]

Last edited: