• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The return of calibre 321

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
I am curious if they will only use this movement in some special edition or if they will bring it back into the current production of Speedmasters? Also, it would be interesting to see what this does to the value of the original vintage 321 Speedmasters.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I am curious if they will only use this movement in some special edition or if they will bring it back into the current production of Speedmasters? Also, it would be interesting to see what this does to the value of the original vintage 321 Speedmasters.

This year is 50th years of Appolo 11. Fairly sure they will show a new Speedy as SIHH next week

Reactions: vcappp and JLCgeo

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Fantastic new this should make speedies affordable again prices were insane for some pieces, great news!

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Saw this today and immediately got excited. Although, I’m not so optimistic about “affordable” — great news for Speedy fans nonetheless ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: phdsjain

slashFAslash

21/7/18
They'll probably sell them as "50 YEARS FIRST WATCH ON THE MOON ANNIVERSARY EDITION" and price them higher than the standard moonwatch

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
Fantastic new this should make speedies affordable again prices were insane for some pieces, great news!

I wouldn't get your hopes up about it being affordable. They'll probably sugar coat it as much as they can.