• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster SMP 300M 2018 ....DH gate cheapie

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
Hey

first and foremost I only normally buy from TD , supporting vendors or M2M sales ....however curiosity got the better of me and I took the plunge on DH Gate

i really liked the look of the new SMP 300M with the wavy dial taking me back to the bond films of a few years ago ..I had a 40 year anniversary bond omega seamaster a few years ago but sold it regrettably !!

so I looked at a few sellers on DH gate looked at some reviews and for £55 with free shipping as standard I took the plunge

the strap is actually pretty nice for a rubber strap but is a deployant rather than a standard buckle but I won’t lose much sleep over it

The power reserve is pretty decent , movement is a bit noisy ..no idea of what movement of factory !!

Would i I buy off DH gate again ..probably not but I will enjoy the watch

iFzZa.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
A seller called Zhuqijie12580 , they are listed as a top seller over 2000 transactions with 98% feedback so would recommend the seller

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
Very nice for the $$, if the bezel numbering was properly aligned with the bezel scallops, I would be buying one as well !!! Very nice update to a classic.

Reactions: vcappp and mark2828

mark2828

Renowned Member
4/11/16
UK
For the price It was a bit better than I was expecting, will eventually look at getting a better rep of this or bite the bullet and save for the gen ..but for now I’m happy enough with it