• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Just approved this one, for my dad.

IMG-3599-Edit.jpg

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
It is a delicate beast.
Looks bold, but wears really comfortably on my 6.9inch wrist.

Cheers

Reactions: 8Eighty8

8Eighty8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/20

Being a 45.5 mm watch, this is very comfortable. Does not kill your wrist. I have wear this for weeks every day and loving it.

I like mine too but preferred the 43.5mm PO's for daily wear. Or maybe it wasn't the 2mm difference and was just the thickness/height that made me notice it more on my wrist.

Sir Savien

11/1/19
Europe
Wow, those ceramic beauties are awesome, but in 45mm too big for me. Luckily, cause I cant buy another watch atm. :D

8Eighty8

3/5/20
Anyone experience any problems so far? I think this is a known issue but my date starts advancing around 10pm and sometimes its changed even before 12! I'm also losing time...1-2 mins per day. I already had it oiled a month ago so maybe there is something else wrong.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Anyone experience any problems so far? I think this is a known issue but my date starts advancing around 10pm and sometimes its changed even before 12! I'm also losing time...1-2 mins per day. I already had it oiled a month ago so maybe there is something else wrong.

The date change is like that, like gen...
The loss of 1-2 min per day is excessive. You need to regulate the movement.

cheers

8Eighty8

3/5/20
The date change is like that, like gen...
The loss of 1-2 min per day is excessive. You need to regulate the movement.

cheers

Really? I had a gen 43.5 PO and don't remember it changing like that. I know the old Seamaster 300 I had did that but that was an old movement. Didnt think the new ones would still be like that.
yeah...guess I'll have to send it out to get regulated...

8Eighty8

3/5/20
Hey all. Reviving an old thread. Just wanted to share some pics. I got a Gen strap for this watch. Couldn't deal with the stinky rep rubber strap after daily wear. The Gen has a anti microbial coating that seems to prevent this. Fitment is a little wonky as I had trouble getting one side in...seems to be the same problem as the 300M divers. I had to bend the springbar a bit to really get the things to fit.
shr_1362.jpg
shr_1361.jpg
[/IMG]
shr_1361.jpg

Reactions: haze3715

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
What's the verdict on the sedna gold version?

https://puretimewatch.io/planet-oce...on-black-leather-strap-a8906-super-clone.html

Does it scratch easily and exposes the base?

The gold parts seem more or less fine - for the most part. I do have some doubts whether they are actually gold plated (like some other 'gold' reps) or just covered with some sort of gold paint via another method than electro-plating. When you look really close you can see that on the very edges of the bezel - the layer is not entirely uniform in terms of colour, so to me it does not look like plating. In either case, the bezel, including the insert with its golden engravings are holding up fine - no concerns here.

One thing that I have to mention since the initial photos I've posted after getting it is regarding the crown and He escape valve. So here the front part (the one with Omega logo and 'He' designation) is not glossy but matte. What I observed is that it started changing the colour to darker. Signs of either oxidation or simply rubbing off. Not too much of a deal at the moment but wanted to mention that.

Please note that I am not wearing it as a daily beater plus I am very careful with it, so I cannot tell you how it would behave if you were exposing the golden parts to all the detrimental factors 7 days a week.

Picture reference from my previous post:

I found it a bit challenging to encounter hi-res photos of the planet Ocean 600M Omega Co‑Axial Master Chronometer GMT 45.5 MM - Deep Black / Sedna Gold by VSF so I thought I would post my newest acquisition:

1.rR9cP

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
The Bezel is not correct the gen is not engraved