• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Aramis2288

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
I found it a bit challenging to encounter hi-res photos of the planet Ocean 600M Omega Co‑Axial Master Chronometer GMT 45.5 MM - Deep Black / Sedna Gold by VSF so I thought I would post my newest acquisition:

1.rR9cP

Last edited:

Lfaustino2

Horology Curious
3/5/19
I found it a bit challenging to encounter hi-res photos of the planet Ocean 600M Omega Co‑Axial Master Chronometer GMT 45.5 MM - Deep Black / Sedna Gold by VSF so I thought I would post my newest acquisition:

1.rR9cP

It's a gorgeous watch. I also have the same model, deep black Sedna and it had full wrist time, very accurate keeping time and long power reserve. Wrist time just changed to the newly received Seamaster 300 blue and rose gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
anyone have problems with the clasp on these? mine sheered off at the hinge and my TD cant get me a new strap for some reason...

Lfaustino2

Horology Curious
3/5/19
anyone have problems with the clasp on these? mine sheered off at the hinge and my TD cant get me a new strap for some reason...

Yes, mine broke after a few days. I was able to get another from my TD and I got another one from aliexpress but doesn't say Omega.

Reactions: KingSly

romeospadre

Looking Around
17/4/20
Colchester
It's a gorgeous watch. I also have the same model, deep black Sedna and it had full wrist time, very accurate keeping time and long power reserve. Wrist time just changed to the newly received Seamaster 300 blue and rose gold.

Looks the tits m8

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Hi :)
Finally I've ordered one of these.
Already approved it, but I've noticed some little spots on the dial.

The watch is kinda dirty, and I'm not sure if it is dirty on the crystal or dial.
Oh well, I like what I see nonetheless.
If needed, I can open the watch to better clean the dial.

IMG-7302-Edit.jpg

IMG-7303-Edit.jpg

You can see some spots below the ZrO2 inscription.
This is under a very bright light and at an angle.
When I receive it I will see if it is that noticeable under normal conditions.

Cheers

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Hi :)
Finally I've ordered one of these.
Already approved it, but I've noticed some little spots on the dial.

The watch is kinda dirty, and I'm not sure if it is dirty on the crystal or dial.
Oh well, I like what I see nonetheless.
If needed, I can open the watch to better clean the dial.

Cheers

Watch looks stunning. Did you raise the crystal dirt issue with your TD?

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Watch looks stunning. Did you raise the crystal dirt issue with your TD?

No.
It is something I can easily fix by myself, if needed...
My VSF Planet Ocean 600M also had the hands quite dirty and I've opened it to clean. After that the watch was perfect.

I approve my watches 99% of the times, even if they have little flaws.
Especially if it is a flaw I know I can fix...

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: haze3715 and KJ2020

valueprop

17/12/19
I gave up waiting for the big blue after more than a month and requested the deep black/sedna based on the great pics here. Pretty excited! I tried on all of the ceramic (except for the sedna) at the AD several times over the last few weeks and don't regret a thing. The big blue is very chunky on the wrist, seems a lot bigger than the deep black. But these reps all look great, my ceramic/titanium is pretty spot-on as well, though it might get a lot less wrist time soon ;)

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Loving this watch, the weakest part is the strap imo. It looks cheap, and the texture must be much more detailed on genuine. Anyone has bought the real deal or upgraded the strap?

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
I am an extreme VSF fan, I already have some watches! But the Bezel is unfortunately still engraved! I know a lot of people who are looking for a V2 version with Bezel in the gen. look would pay significantly more! Otherwise, this watch is perfect. Does anyone know if there will be a V2 from this watch? The Bezel is the only reason I won't buy this watch.

Reactions: Camblin

8Eighty8

3/5/20
Loving this watch, the weakest part is the strap imo. It looks cheap, and the texture must be much more detailed on genuine. Anyone has bought the real deal or upgraded the strap?

Yup. I agree...the strap texture is off from the Gen....but for now I'm willing to live with it. The Gen strap from Omega is about $310 + tax (CAD). I believe the clasp is also not as tough/nice feeling as the Gen. Looks wise its great though.

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
I think the Bezel is more important than a strap! I'm not going to buy a watch where someone can see it's a rep. Unfortunately VSF is not able to make the otherwise super Watch perfect!Unfortunately VSF is not able to make the otherwise super Watch perfect

Reactions: Camblin

sunnydale

29/8/09
Yup. I agree...the strap texture is off from the Gen....but for now I'm willing to live with it. The Gen strap from Omega is about $310 + tax (CAD). I believe the clasp is also not as tough/nice feeling as the Gen. Looks wise its great though.

I might consider the strap at that price. I have a trusted Omega watch smith who does not ask about the watch (serial number) but he is charging pretty much for parts. Have you asked about this specific strap?

8Eighty8

3/5/20
I think the Bezel is more important than a strap! I'm not going to buy a watch where someone can see it's a rep. Unfortunately VSF is not able to make the otherwise super Watch perfect!Unfortunately VSF is not able to make the otherwise super Watch perfect

Lol so many of you are so obsessed with the bezel.....its nor perfect but to me its fine. Don't really notice it unless I run my fingers over it or look at zoomed up pictures of it.

Reactions: RonP

8Eighty8

3/5/20
I might consider the strap at that price. I have a trusted Omega watch smith who does not ask about the watch (serial number) but he is charging pretty much for parts. Have you asked about this specific strap?

Yup. I have. I emailed Omega direct to ask and they quoted me $310 plus taxes (CAD) and $510 plus taxes for the ceramic/titanium clasp. The black strap is the only official strap for this watch.

sunnydale

29/8/09
Yup. I have. I emailed Omega direct to ask and they quoted me $310 plus taxes (CAD) and $510 plus taxes for the ceramic/titanium clasp. The black strap is the only official strap for this watch.

Thanks, sounds good! I agree with you, the bezel is just fine...from 20 cm distance, you don't see the engravings.