• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Big Blue :inlove:

omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-600m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-gmt-45-5-mm-21592462203001-l.png

Reactions: jpohl402

taximan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16
I can confirm the new batch has the same carved bezel as before.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

omega_superfan

Horology Curious
1/6/19
I can confirm the new batch has the same carved bezel as before.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I think you're right, vsf does really good omega reps. But the last ones are unfortunately not good with the Bezel. Unfortunately, Liquidmetal will not be implemented!

Tom

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
the V6 LMPO has the effect go the liquidmetal bezel so VSF could manage it... Hope they will !!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
the last ones are unfortunately not good with the Bezel. Unfortunately, Liquidmetal will not be implemented!

Tom

Tom, let me ask you something since you seem to be an authority and all on this one especially since you have been here max 2 days and have a whopping 3 posts, what exactly makes these "not good"?

Of course I am giving you a bit of a hard time, but I wonder what you would say about it if you actually owned this watch or even if you had owned any of the recent VSF watches.

I currently have 2 of the recent VSF's and have had 2 others + have owned the noob lmpo 2x + dozens of other gens and reps over the last several years & I seriously doubt that if I gave 100 random people a loop a gen and a rep of this or any if the other recent VSF reps even 5 of them would discover this difference within 10 minutes of examining the watches.

Tom, maybe you are an expert that mysteriously has gained a vast amount of knowledge and has better vision than any human on the face of the earth. All without joining RWI or making any posts here. If you are, I apologize, but if not I suggest you actually hold one of these in your hands before you condemn the bezel as garbage.

1st of all, no one even knows what the gen bezel is supposed to be like so how in the world would anyone know that this is different? 2nd, even if you know what to look for there is absolutely no way you would ever be able to tell on the wrist, even your own wrist.

omega_superfan

Horology Curious
1/6/19
Tom, let me ask you something since you seem to be an authority and all on this one especially since you have been here max 2 days and have a whopping 3 posts, what exactly makes these "not good"?

Of course I am giving you a bit of a hard time, but I wonder what you would say about it if you actually owned this watch or even if you had owned any of the recent VSF watches.

I currently have 2 of the recent VSF's and have had 2 others + have owned the noob lmpo 2x + dozens of other gens and reps over the last several years & I seriously doubt that if I gave 100 random people a loop a gen and a rep of this or any if the other recent VSF reps even 5 of them would discover this difference within 10 minutes of examining the watches.

Tom, maybe you are an expert that mysteriously has gained a vast amount of knowledge and has better vision than any human on the face of the earth. All without joining RWI or making any posts here. If you are, I apologize, but if not I suggest you actually hold one of these in your hands before you condemn the bezel as garbage.

1st of all, no one even knows what the gen bezel is supposed to be like so how in the world would anyone know that this is different? 2nd, even if you know what to look for there is absolutely no way you would ever be able to tell on the wrist, even your own wrist.

So it's a naughty answer, and yes I own five VSF Omegas! So please do not cry. It's just about the Bezel otherwise the VSF top! I do not understand, if you already make such top reps why can not you mimic liquidmetal? Since the clock could also be a lot more expensive. But I ask you not to be personal! And apparently you have no idea the gene is already on the market. So you know that the bezel is covered with liquidmetal! Just because I'm new here, I'm not unaware! This forum is not the only one!​

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
]So it's a naughty answer, and yes I own five VSF Omegas! So please do not cry.......

Sorry bud. Obviously you are easily offended. I did not mean to offend. The watch AND the bezel insert as it stands is a very nice watch. That is my opinion. You and quite a few others have the opinion that an un seeable flaw makes this rep a piece of shit. That is your opinion and you are allowed to voice that opinion.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
omega_superfan
Why the heck do you own 5 VSF watches when you are so critical of the bezel insert? The wau you responded made me certainly think that you wouldn't be caught dead wearing a VSF watch with the heinous bezel insert

Reactions: newonboard

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
I hope so. I bought a gen and sent my watch to may watchmaker. Fitting has to be proven. I think I'll get an answer in next 2 weeks.

Did you install the gen bezel?
where did you buy the gen bezel from?

PO42

23/4/19
Sorry guys. Just saw it was the wrong thread. I bought a gen bezel for my VSF CrPO. Unfortunatly it was impossible to remove the old bezel. So my watchsmith just changed the insert.
Gen bezel was bought M2M in a forum for gen watches.

Reactions: leo6929

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
Does anyone have a spare deployment clasp for this watch. mine snapped at the weekend on the pressure point where the 2 dimples go into the strap. cant find the same colour anywhere on TD sites on fleabay. with it being Chinese new year my TD isnt open either :(

EdgarPro

24/10/19
How is it with shipment from China now when it is almost shut down?