• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
Just looked 2 time at the video

What you think is a bad paint job is actually the metal between each letter and not a bad paint job.
Can't tell if gen is like that (no picture are as close) but it's clearly intensional.

if it's not this, well I don't see what you see.

Yes,
you're not supposed to see the metal, only the blue paint and I think you can see it on the wrist
puretime and not only with a loupe. Anyway, puretime should take best example to shoot his beautiful videos.

Reactions: vcappp

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Hello everyone. Ordered this beauty from Trusty today. Cant wait for QC now.

https://imgur.com/a/cq8pwIl

PS. I completely agree with ZoomBoy, who posted there earlier. For all critics and haters here - go buy gen, people, easy. Only 7000 bucks.

I assume those people shouting something like "what a fail, it had 0.00001mm font difference!!!111oneone", they never realize that they are commenting reps, not gen.

Imo, for 470 usd, its a masterpiece, and great purchase.

mPcP3nc

If we dont provide constructive criticisms then the factories will never improve. This is why we are at this level of replica watches because of communities like this and input from members who outline what is wrong with the watch. Just have a look at reps 5 years ago compared to now - it's a big big improvement much of it due to members talking and discussing flaws and news getting back to the factories to fix the flaw. The reps when I first joined compared to reps that are available now is a huge step in improvement and accuracy to the gen counterpart.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Yes,
you're not supposed to see the metal, only the blue paint and I think you can see it on the wrist
puretime and not only with a loupe. Anyway, puretime should take best example to shoot his beautiful videos.

Zoom on this :

http://www.chitownwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/DSC07497.jpg

After some research​​​​​​, look like the GMT text exist lile that on the gen. Prototype or production from Omega, I don't know but I have found a few picture with GMT text not all painted.

Reactions: Aquanautilus

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Just have a look at reps 5 years ago compared to now - it's a big big improvement much of it due to members talking and discussing flaws and news getting back to the factories to fix the flaw. The reps when I first joined compared to reps that are available now is a huge step in improvement and accuracy to the gen counterpart.

Plenty of decent reps around five years ago. Here’s my Swiss ETA UPO from 2011. Never been serviced, worn daily at the moment, but has also sat in the watch box for years at a time, and starts with a couple of shakes. Gains about 30s a week, but I could probably improve that if I could be bothered to regulate it.

Reactions: christo14

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
And 5 years ago we had this for $260 and now we have to pay $150 more :p

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
I understand from Toro first batch is sold out. Maybe they'll fix the engraved bezel on batch 2..kobe24
did you hear something on fixing the bezel?

Reactions: plamen14460

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I like the blue but was leaning towards the red. I guess now I don’t have to choose

Reactions: leo6929