• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Any close-up pictures of the bezel and of the HE valve?

sunnydale

29/8/09
Please tell me that the New Zealand edition is coming soon!

Pixlputterman

Renowned Member
8/1/19
Idaho
Looks a nice rep.
I was kind of expecting the GMT hand to sit proportionately between each hour marker according to where the minute hand was. So with the minute hand on 6 the GMT hour hand would be half way between the hour markers?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Didnt see that anyone answered this, but yes it does.

Remember though its inbetween on a 24 scale on the chapter ring section, not in between the 12 hour markers.

So at 30 minutes for example, its in between 17 and 18 not the 8 and 9 oclock indices

Reactions: taximan31

taximan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16
Cool.
I wonder if they’ll do a v2 of the all black deep black at VSF as it sold so well?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
That is just great! Seems TS does not have any pic of the rep, or then it is replicated to death :)

Yeah I've noticed TS don't have actual pics but seem to have the VS Omegas first, based on history PureTime should have it up with actual pics within a week:)

Reactions: Bmwdpe19

sunnydale

29/8/09
Yeah I've noticed TS don't have actual pics but seem to have the VS Omegas first, based on history PureTime should have it up with actual pics within a week:)

I asked Sead the man to get it for me :) TS has one new pic and it is of rep. Looks good to me!

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Looks really good.
7W9Vd.jpg

Reactions: Cloney and obrienk

Martycus

Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
https://puretime.io/planet-ocean-45...n-on-black-nylon-strap-a8906-super-clone.html

The omega logo is screwed :(
In the gen the letter are spaced with some "grey" paint like they did on the GMT logo.... and not red

But , good move on the crown and HE valve, they are not engraved anymore .... hope they will do the same on the next batch of the deep black blue & red !

They most likely did not make any change but use the crown and escape valve from the black model. If they did (make any change), it would've been evident on both the blue and red models.

Reactions: vcappp

ericb196

Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
The NZ version has a brushed dial no ? It doesn't have the nice shiny effect then :(

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
one of important questions: how to remove caseback to i.e. regulate movement? is there any slot to put flat screwdriver and to pry out the caseback?

taximan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16
one of important questions: how to remove caseback to i.e. regulate movement? is there any slot to put flat screwdriver and to pry out the caseback?

It unscrews.. buy a case back removal tool. Cheap on eBay.
I’d suggest respectfully that you might want to do plenty of reading up on regulating a movement first if you’re unsure on how to remove the case back.

Sent from the RWI App