• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

maximalek

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/1/15
EU/CZ
Tbh bezel flaws is minor for me, because it can be find only side by side gen. But nylon imitation on strap find every Omega drunked owner all around the world. I dont understand why they invest so many to build nice watches and cheap thing like a nylon on strap they ignore and use old version. Funny is, that old dlc Omega reps have rubber/nylon strap same as gen.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Tbh bezel flaws is minor for me, because it can be find only side by side gen. But nylon imitation on strap find every Omega drunked owner all around the world. I dont understand why they invest so many to build nice watches and cheap thing like a nylon on strap they ignore and use old version. Funny is, that old dlc Omega reps have rubber/nylon strap same as gen.

The strap is not an issue for me, since a large number of gen omega owners use aftermarket straps on their watches. It doesn’t make your watch fake but i understand that different things bother different people.

Reactions: maximalek

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
I'm not really bothered about the strap as i've got a gen black rubber with orange stitching from an 8500 Planet Ocean - I assume it'll be a straight fit.

Reactions: lyakya

taximan31

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16
I'm not really bothered about the strap as i've got a gen black rubber with orange stitching from an 8500 Planet Ocean - I assume it'll be a straight fit.

Yes if it’s 22mm.
The strap on this replica is rubber.
Tried on the genuine that a friend has. The genuine strap is also stitched rubber. There’s no fabric on the original deep black strap.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Rel and vcappp

taximan31

26/5/16

The genuine deepblack GMT strap is all rubber. Not rubber nylon mix like the PO 600.

Sent from the RWI App

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Yeah, it's 22mm so I'm pretty sure it'll fit and look good. The gen rubber strap is super comfy.

And I agree that the gen strap on this model is rubber not nylon, but some people aren't convinced.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I can’t appreciate engraved vs liquid metal on close up pics, let alone in real life, on my wrist. No idea how you guys spot such differences.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
I can’t appreciate engraved vs liquid metal on close up pics, let alone in real life, on my wrist. No idea how you guys spot such differences.

The biggest way is how the light emphasizes the engraving but simply reflects evenly in the liquid metal. Next it's the fact it's much thinner and darker than it should be.

The excuse that they can't do it is bs because noob does that on their liquid metal, and Vsf do it for the crown and He valve.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
VSF claim that they don't have the Real liquid metal technical as genuine, and it looks very close to genuine bezel markers in real life. They don't have the ability to update...so, there won't have a V2.

That's BS because their crown and He valve are correct. Also noob uses it on the lmpo. Vsf is probably just saying that to get this sold.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
In the case.... Did VSF fix the date alignment problem?? Because most owner have reported the planet ocean have date alignment problem (including my planet ocean GMT)
anf TD only send u the qc pic with the date look good alignment, but when u get the watch and find out some dates is not on cented. It's big no no there.... Lol

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Iw had this Omega from bp few months ago and i have gen strap for this model in my hand, gen is rubber with nylon. This is just rubber with nylon texture with real stitches, same as bp, gen rubber with nylon costs 260€.

You are right. In trying to correct this, I went to an AD last Saturday, and they would not let me buy a gen strap without a watch serial number. Bastards.

Reactions: maximalek

taximan31

26/5/16
You are right. In trying to correct this, I went to an AD last Saturday, and they would not let me buy a gen strap without a watch serial number. Bastards.

Watch Obsession sell them online.
There’s also a dealer in Hatton Garden that’ll sell them without a serial number.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18

Look at the photo at the triangle of pearl is. You see the uneven filling of paint and grainy look?

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18
That's BS because their crown and He valve are correct. Also noob uses it on the lmpo. Vsf is probably just saying that to get this sold.

You are right about crown and HE. We have to consider they already ordered a 1000 at least of these engraved bezels. Who knows them directly to convince them a change is needed? If the fix the bezel super rep status is guranteed.

Reactions: rjk1

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Look at the photo at the triangle of pearl is. You see the uneven filling of paint and grainy look?

I would rather not look that closely my friend. Hehe

I owned this gen and don’t see any beauty in the LM bezel that I don’t see in the engraved reps.

468c60f749a69e364dd9b813d49b8533.jpg