Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PolonusTM View Post
    one of important questions: how to remove caseback to i.e. regulate movement? is there any slot to put flat screwdriver and to pry out the caseback?
    Omegas have a screwdown caseback, you need to use a sticky ball to unscrew it.

In that regard, does anyone know whether VSF has actually replicated the "Naiad" bajonet lock or is it just like the older (2500/8500) POs?

Comment

Originally posted by xkqwts View Post

In that regard, does anyone know whether VSF has actually replicated the "Naiad" bajonet lock or is it just like the older (2500/8500) POs?
      They've replicated the NAIAD lock so it works as per Gen.
      Last edited by obrienk; 10-01-19, 14:37. Reason: tyop

Comment

Originally posted by PolonusTM View Post
        one of important questions: how to remove caseback to i.e. regulate movement? is there any slot to put flat screwdriver and to pry out the caseback?
        You definitely do NOT want to try prying anything that screws down and is made of ceramic

Comment

I really like this photo guide from VSF factory describing manufacturing process of this ceramic product line...

https://www.ts-station.cn/info-detail.php?InfoId=433

Comment

Originally posted by flax View Post
            I really like this photo guide from VSF factory describing manufacturing process of this ceramic product line...

https://www.ts-station.cn/info-detail.php?InfoId=433

What an amazing writeup on the site, thanks for posting. This is going near the top of my wishlist!!

For those of you who have it, how's the weight?
            Last edited by atldml; 11-01-19, 00:37.
            +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by atldml View Post

What an amazing writeup on the site, thanks for posting. This is going near the top of my wishlist!!

I own Deep BLACK/RED, and waiting for pure black one (next batch fcoming FEB, 20th)

It is heavy and solid. 100% like gen by feelings. Just amazing. Check my post with pictures and impressions -

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-gmt-black-red

Comment

Originally posted by Pixlputterman View Post

You definitely do NOT want to try prying anything that screws down and is made of ceramic
                Ok, so it does unscrew I am asking since recently received GF ceramic Blancpain Bathyscaphe looked like having threaded case back but it was pryable anyway.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by neospike911 View Post

I own Deep BLACK/RED, and waiting for pure black one (next batch fcoming FEB, 20th)

It is heavy and solid. 100% like gen by feelings. Just amazing. Check my post with pictures and impressions -

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-gmt-black-red
                  How has the movement treated you? I have read terrible things on the CHS GMT movements in the Rolex so it makes me a little nervous on these.

Comment

Very impressed this this release. I am a big fan of V6f. Here are some HQ pictures for those on the fence. The engraved bezel doesn’t bother me but I am not as picky as some members.

Comment

Originally posted by atldml View Post

The deep black weighs in at 143 grams. Not bad for the size

Comment

Hello everyone, for those who keep complaining about bezel... it’s not that bad in person. Really have to want to find imperfection on this. Great rep, comfy and light weight. My favorite rep so far !!

Would love to post pics but stay it disabled for this forum?

Sent from the RWI App
                        Ohhhh yeahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdpe19 View Post
                          Hello everyone, for those who keep complaining about bezel... it’s not that bad in person. Really have to want to find imperfection on this. Great rep, comfy and light weight. My favorite rep so far !!

Sent from the RWI App
                          I use a service like www.tinypic.com and just post the {IMG} link

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdpe19 View Post

Sent from the RWI App
                            Use RWI's recommended picr.me and reference the BBCode

Comment

Paid for the New Zealand model! Now QC pics waiting...

Comment

Working...
                              X