Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Will release before 2019, haha
    Let me translate the word in pic.
    1. full ceramic, same material and structure as genuine.
    2. natural rubber strap and ZrO2 dial same as genuine. VSF unique 8906 super clone movement.
    3. caseback has the same "Naiad" structure as genuine one.
    4. deployant clasp is same as genuine, ceramic with metal material, not PVD plated steel as other version.

45.5mm is killing my baby wrists, but I was about to consider pulling the trigger on the JLC Moon but this is absolutely stunning, the more I've read about VSF's Omegas the more I consider it, this news may just be the provervial nail in my coffin... News on price? Full ceramic makes me think $$$$.

Comment

Been looking forward to this... VSF factory of the year!

Comment

Here is the VSF vs GEN, wow!! AMAZING!!!

Comment

I don’t know how visible the etched bezel markers are in real life but in macros they can’t be unseen. The Pearl looks bigger than gen as well, but apart from that and the miner differences in movement, the watch looks pretty good,
          WTB: JF AP Diver parts: White Miyota datewheel, white face and diver’s ring. PM me if you have one.

Comment

Too big at 45.5. But a nice watch none the less

Comment

Oh wow, this is incredible! Way too large for my wrist but wow, there is nothing that VSF cannot rep!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rod View Post
                Oh wow, this is incredible! Way too large for my wrist but wow, there is nothing that VSF cannot rep!

Except an orange bezel 45mm 8500 Planet Ocean

Comment

I'll be all over this

Comment

Where can I get this from?

Comment

Sorry but I can’t see any of the images. Really would love to see this in that the 43.5mm PO pro’s are just a little small for my ???? wrists :-)

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Comment

I’m in!

Comment

Ugh! I can't afford another watch this year. May need to m2m one of my VSF once I get all 3 in-hands and see who I really like best. Probably let non ceramic GMT go, but we'll see once I get them all.

Or that's just what I told the wife, and will need a larger watch box after all.
                          Last edited by o0zarkaWater; 18-12-18, 18:22.

Comment

kobe24 Hoping VSF will do other colours after?

Comment

It seems the bezel on the rep is engraved (numbers and markers slightly sunken) whereas in the gen is not.

Comment

Working...
                              X