• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A few Omegas

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Just sharing some shots of a few that I have. Omega is probably my favourite brand and the search for a gen constellation is what got me researching replicas in the first place so I could tell the difference. I have been bitten by the rep bug ever since. Omega for me represents innovative design. They keep evolving and never remain staid, however some of the new POs are not so innovative in my humble opinion and I have lost interest in newer designs based on an old theme.

First up a Noob CrPO (excellent rep, probably the best rep CrPO out there apart from the deco plates). This is my second one. I regretted selling it so bought a new one. Also a PO 2900.50 from BP. Don't mind the lack of pearl I found it after this shot. The 2900.50 is my favourite PO, I considered gen a few times but this truly is good enough.

NOc7I.jpg

g9ykT.jpg

g9zLe.jpg

gZm4r.jpg

gZ4UF.jpg

N3LrA.jpg

N3qnT.jpg

N3YzK.jpg

N3FwL.jpg

N3Nro.jpg

Noob V2 PloProf. As good as it gets but this is a monster and sadly rarer than hen's teeth.

NsQFa.jpg

NONrQ.jpg

NOlRA.jpg

NOo7T.jpg

NOGpe.jpg
NsoQF.jpg

Ns9S0.jpg

Nsx66.jpg

Nse2q.jpg

NsntG.jpg

NscQy.jpg

Here is a speedy https://puretime.io/watch-brands/ome...-movement.html . I sold this one and begged for it back. I really like it. It is not as good as the gen and it has a running hour hand @6 but a really well made watch.

NzC6R.jpg
lR75T.jpg

geQd6.jpg
lF0pa.jpg

Another monster the Quartz speedy SkyWalker, sadly very hard to get now. AliExpress had them back in the say.

8h55U.jpg

8h3dh.jpg

l31m0.jpg

A little cheapie that RepPossessed sells 42mm PO

81LMI.jpg

A little cheapie 21j Speedy Panda. Sexy little watch

l39wK.jpg
lb5OZ.jpg

Another Noob CrPO, a pumpkin this time

lY95Z.jpg

38mm Constellation, the first Omega Rep I ever bought. This is a V6F

lRqfA.jpg

This one is a really great one. It is a 41mm Aqua Terra. Highly recommended. But it is more dressy than casual in my opinion. They really are stunning. Unfortunately not available with the Date window surround anymore. This is another from V6F, I do not know what that factory is called anymore, maybe still V6F. I have this 4 years.

fBKao.jpg
93Xsh.jpg

93HOs.jpg

93jIp.jpg

MFyDe.jpg

RhOyA.jpg

UoWSK.jpg

This is the 50th anniversary GMT with gen bezel insert and gen bracelet.

odHyA.jpg

QzySZ.jpg

Qzbud.jpg

JCfY0.jpg

The "Skyfall" Planet Ocean. The best one comes form BP. This is a 21j version, it is 45mm so not true to the original.

CS3XF.jpg

A DHGate SMP based on a 2220.80. I have the SMP 2531.80 in gen. This one looks good but there is really no comparison to gen.

IkKDo.jpg

K9Hfp.jpg

Last but not by any means least the Noob LMPO. This is a hybrid V1/V2 with lots of modding. Another watch I would highly recommend. It is as flashy as Omega gets. This was Rep of the year in 2013.

​​​​​
1yjoh.jpg

• 1yhms.jpg

1yTRp.jpg

yULG6.jpg
bmh7U.jpg

And just for fun here is a gen SMP 300 2531.80

o80dR.jpg

o8RzZ.jpg

o8Cwd.jpg

o8ynb.jpg

2Z33y.jpg

n5W5s.jpg

1NhEL.jpg

pcAWK.jpg

pcmPL.jpg

pc3ao.jpg

Last edited:

internet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
Germany / NRW
Congratulations to the beautiful collection and many thanks for the numerous information I have ordered the crpo noob 45mm cer bezel with orange numbers today.
I am very curious how it is built.

HelenBK27

27/6/18
UK
Very, very nice collection of Omegas you have. I'm thinking of Skywalker's myself, unusual, but nice. Don't know much about them...

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Love the Ploprof.
Q : was it relumed or that’s factory lume?

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Beautiful collection, my friend. I particularly like the Noob CrPO you started off with and the dressier Aqua Terra. Any vintage Omegas in your collection like you have with your Rollie’s, or do you prefer them in their modern form? Thnx for sharing.

Reactions: Hor-Fan

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Beautiful collection, my friend. I particularly like the Noob CrPO you started off with and the dressier Aqua Terra. Any vintage Omegas in your collection like you have with your Rollie’s, or do you prefer them in their modern form? Thnx for sharing.

I have had some gens. But I never keep them. At 34mm and 36mm they never really suit my wrist. My father was an Omega fan but sadly none of his survived. I have fond childhood memories of trying on one of his Omegas with a black perlon strap.

Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I have had some gens. But I never keep them. At 34mm and 36mm they never really suit my wrist. My father was an Omega fan but sadly none of his survived. I have fond childhood memories of trying on one of his Omegas with a black perlon strap.

True, gen dress Omegas ran small in those days, however a vintage Moonie should fit you perfectly, to replace the rep that you have now. Maybe a special one like a birth-year vintage which would tie you in with what your dad had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
True, gen dress Omegas ran small in those days, however a vintage Moonie should fit you perfectly, to replace the rep that you have now. Maybe a special one like a birth-year vintage which would tie you in with what your dad had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a birth year DeVille at one stage but could not totally bond with it. I love the Moonwatch. That is an excellent idea. Now just to get over Christmas and then think about gens lol.

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I had a birth year DeVille at one stage but could not totally bond with it. I love the Moonwatch. That is an excellent idea. Now just to get over Christmas and then think about gens lol.

It may make the perfect gift to yourself for next Christmas. It’ll also give you time to search for a nice one.

In the meantime you have some amazing ones to enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sunnydale

29/8/09
Very nice collection of Omegas Patrick! Loving that LMPO, never seen one in flesh but has always been on my "need to try" list :)

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I like how you defined "a few" :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
OK. So basically the chrono doesn't work like the original speedmaster it's based on?

Nope the ST19 / Venus 75 movement does not do that. Some people get the hour hand frozen.

Reactions: vcappp