• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Speedmaster Ultraman is out

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I would buy the gen just for the packaging....stunning.

Speedy Rep still remains a no go for me.

Reactions: vcappp

Train1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/07
The description says the thickness is only 14mm. Is that correct and if so why can't they get the other ones that thin?

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Why they keep realisng those reps with wrong subdials spacing but can't invest for a good clone movement? :frusty:

Reactions: 5t3f4n

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I like these lemania Speedmaster. They are wrong, but fun watch... but $380 ??????? They are pushing it way too much.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
The description says the thickness is only 14mm. Is that correct and if so why can't they get the other ones that thin?

Modified automatic ETA 7750 vs Manual Lemania movement.

billy6386a

Horology Curious
26/6/17
Still no factory freezed the 6 o'clock 24 hrs subdial... That is a BIG tell - For me I hate it even more than the subdials spacing.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

santieceballos

18/4/12
I think the prices have gone completely crazy in the replica world... How come a BAD replica like this is over $300? That doesn’t make any sense.

If a replica is going to cost over $300 at least it should be descent but the Ultraman is terrible, I can even say it looks like a different watch. What a shame :(

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Less

30/9/18
DE
Why they keep realisng those reps with wrong subdials spacing but can't invest for a good clone movement? :frusty:

May someone explain it to me with pictures?? Is it such a big flaw? Those colors look so great! Thank you!

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
May someone explain it to me with pictures?? Is it such a big flaw? Those colors look so great! Thank you!

Subdials at 3-6-9 should be closer to the center, as all hour indexes should be the same lenght. In the rep subdials are more spaced out due to the movement used.

Less

30/9/18
DE
Subdials at 3-6-9 should be closer to the center, as all hour indexes should be the same lenght. In the rep subdials are more spaced out due to the movement used.

Thanks for explaining. Dang! That's very unfortunate... I really like the colors of this one!

camelot

Horology Curious
6/1/19
Still no factory freezed the 6 o'clock 24 hrs subdial... That is a BIG tell - For me I hate it even more than the subdials spacing.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi, can someone explain, what that means?
I don‘t get it.
Thanks in advance
camelot

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
The thickness of this watch scares me. Let alone the non functioning chrono and sundial spacing.

camelot

Horology Curious
6/1/19
The thickness of this watch scares me. Let alone the non functioning chrono and sundial spacing.

Do you know the gen thickness?
What‘s the matter with the chrono? From the descriptions in TD webshops, I understand, that the functions are working like gen.
Thanks in advance

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Do you know the gen thickness?
What‘s the matter with the chrono? From the descriptions in TD webshops, I understand, that the functions are working like gen.
Thanks in advance

14mm thick as per puretime. I might have mistaken this for a different rep. :)

Reactions: camelot