• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Real Ceramic Moonwatch from OMF

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
They forgot a dot on the bezel at 110 which look ridiculus.

macro shot show how quality isn't like vsf, yet I'm sure the price will be ridiculus (OMF charge premium for nothing lately)

I kinda like the black black, but if it's $500 forget it!

Reactions: vcappp

The Tourist

27/3/14
Despite the other flaws which were already addressed, what I find is, that the bezel engraving is unfortunately too bright. In the pics very obvious (ok, could be misleading) but it's also apparent in the video.

And bummer, the movement is, as expected, again a decorated 7750... I guess that won't change any time soon.

I mean this is not a bad attempt and for sure replicating the famous DSOTM is challenging. It's going in the right direction. Don't get me wrong, OMF is still not there, but at the moment, this is the best we have.

BTW, also featured on Puretime now.

Sent from the RWI App

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
The missing dot on the bezel at 110 would drive me nuts. Such a stupid mistake.

Beside that, it's not that bad if you compare with other version.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I don’t think I’m too picky on some of the imperfections of reps but that missing dot at 110 on a $618 rep is not acceptable.
With CNY right around the corner I think the correction is a month plus away. I was thinking about ordering this one but I guess I’ll save my money and see what gets released after the holiday

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
I don’t think I’m too picky on some of the imperfections of reps but that missing dot at 110 on a $618 rep is not acceptable.
With CNY right around the corner I think the correction is a month plus away. I was thinking about ordering this one but I guess I’ll save my money and see what gets released after the holiday

I think that's fair Esp if it means a quick fix is on the way. I emailed Ryan about it to ask and check to see if it's really 41.5mm or 44 like it should be as well as if they all are missing the dot at the 110. Granted I saw all 3 colors did that but here's hoping.

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Where do you see that rep is 41.50 mm ? On both Puretime and Trusty stated size is 44mm.
BTW, I would gladly pay said price for black black if it isn't for these amateur flaws.

How weird when I first clicked on the vintage one it had no details just said 41.5x18 they must have been updating the info. I see it listed properly now. Thanks for that

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
$618 wow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
mumma mia they will have to rethink that pricing surely....there are videos on trustytimes website and i wouldnt pay 300 let alone 618 !

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
618 is quite hefty for a rep. Reps are getting more expensive each day.

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
618 is quite hefty for a rep. Reps are getting more expensive each day.

Wouldn’t be too bad if it was decent. The thickness is a deal breaker for me. Would be like having an ice hockey puck on your wrist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seamusflood