• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Shogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/19
Is it me or is the AR on the V6 really bad? There is so much reflection on the majority of photos hers.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Is it me or is the AR on the V6 really bad? There is so much reflection on the majority of photos hers.

There is no reflection from the xtal. It’s from the ceramic dial.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I don’t see any reflections from the xtal on mine.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
The AR is as good as it gets.
Reflections are coming from the dial.
d37fc3bfe4fc058699f7b3d93bad1972.jpg
44f78e91fc1054f8a32713aad3e22f3a.jpg

Last edited:

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
I like this V6 but coming from a V1 I don't feel the need to upgrade even if dial sel and movement is definitely an improvement. I wish they upgrade the current bezel that have printed numbers for something more close to liquidmetal

Inviato dal mio LG-H870DS utilizzando Tapatalk

wuhanclan

Horology Curious
19/5/19
Was looking to pick this one up as my first replica as the real thing is absurdly priced. Any recommendations on who to get it from?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Was looking to pick this one up as my first replica as the real thing is absurdly priced. Any recommendations on who to get it from?

Any TD. Look in the TD section and read some reviews and choose one.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I wish they upgrade the current bezel that have printed numbers for something more close to liquidmetal
What do you mean? This is gen. Unless I’m missing something the v6 bezel looks pretty similar. I can’t say how noob made the bezel but I don’t think the numbers look printed
074-FBB49-535-E-4264-924-D-1505-BA02087-D.jpg

Last edited:

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
I like this V6 but coming from a V1 I don't feel the need to upgrade even if dial sel and movement is definitely an improvement. I wish they upgrade the current bezel that have printed numbers for something more close to liquidmetal

Inviato dal mio LG-H870DS utilizzando Tapatalk

Thats two of the most important things to me on a watch, dial and movement.

wuhanclan

Horology Curious
19/5/19
Yeah I was thinking about that deal. Since this whole thing seems kind of dodgy in general, I went with PureTime since they seem to have a long history and Jtime is brand new. Oh well. It's still better than the 6k or whatever the gens are going for right now. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw someone try to sell one of these reps on Ebay a couple weeks ago, which led me to here.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Yeah I was thinking about that deal. Since this whole thing seems kind of dodgy in general, I went with PureTime since they seem to have a long history and Jtime is brand new. Oh well. It's still better than the 6k or whatever the gens are going for right now. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw someone try to sell one of these reps on Ebay a couple weeks ago, which led me to here.

Whats dodgy?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Do you have ebay link?

wuhanclan

Horology Curious
19/5/19
Whats dodgy?

Just dodgy in the sense that we're sending money to strangers for counterfeit items with little recourse if things go sour. Of course much of the risk can be mitigated going with these dealers that have a long history and that's why I didn't go with the cheaper on this rep. I'm sure everyone felt the same way on their first purchase.

As for the fake LMPO I saw on Ebay, I remember it was an auction. What was strange was that it didn't come with the black limited edition box and just a generic modern Omega box. It was also strange that it was NOT listed as the limited edition LMPO and just a regular Planet Ocean. I was able to find the listing and checking the pics, I can see it's probably this Rep since it has the error in the markings next to "Swiss Made". Someone apparently bought the watch and I can post the sold listing if it's not against any forum rules.

Anyways, the listing was suspicious AF (seller also very few feedback) so I searched up replicas of LMPOs online and that brought me here.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Just dodgy in the sense that we're sending money to strangers for counterfeit items with little recourse if things go sour. Of course much of the risk can be mitigated going with these dealers that have a long history and that's why I didn't go with the cheaper on this rep. I'm sure everyone felt the same way on their first purchase.

As for the fake LMPO I saw on Ebay, I remember it was an auction. What was strange was that it didn't come with the black limited edition box and just a generic modern Omega box. It was also strange that it was NOT listed as the limited edition LMPO and just a regular Planet Ocean. I was able to find the listing and checking the pics, I can see it's probably this Rep since it has the error in the markings next to "Swiss Made". Someone apparently bought the watch and I can post the sold listing if it's not against any forum rules.

Anyways, the listing was suspicious AF (seller also very few feedback) so I searched up replicas of LMPOs online and that brought me here.

Fair enough, purchasing counterfiet goods in general is a bit of dodgy business. If a TD on here, it is safe though. New or old dealer a like, but I can see logic in wanting to go with someone who's been around a while. You do have recourse through the board though. Help tickets and mods are here to help.

Post the link as its bad for everyone to pass a rep as gen. I'd start a new thread with the link as this ones already so deep and that sort of thing needs attention by all besides those just interested in the LMPO. If you don't want to post it id appreciate if you PM me the sale.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Someone apparently bought the watch and I can post the sold listing if it's not against any forum rules.

Not against the rules. Members here actively hunt scammers as they put this hobby in a bad light.

Do not worry about any dealers we have approved. If they do not fulfil their contracts with our members, they have to answer to us. That is what the helpdesk is for. Being a dealer on RWI is quite a privilege and hard earned. Dealers have been removed as they were no longer considered trusted, once gone they will never get back in here.