• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Joker68

Horology Curious
28/4/19
Thank you all for your advise, I have done my homework and now received QC Pics from my TD. Checked it well with the gen pictures. One last question about the date wheel: in my opinion it’s to far left, but i only get a picture with the lower count (9), can anyone please look at his v6 and tell me if the lower numbers are more left than the higher?
Thank you very much!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Thank you all for your advise, I have done my homework and now received QC Pics from my TD. Checked it well with the gen pictures. One last question about the date wheel: in my opinion it’s to far left, but i only get a picture with the lower count (9), can anyone please look at his v6 and tell me if the lower numbers are more left than the higher?
Thank you very much!

Mine is centered. Even a slightly angled viewing angle will make it appear a bit of center, though. You could always ask you TD for more pictures with other dates.

Joker68

Horology Curious
28/4/19
I think I have seen to many watches to see clear ????. Can you tell me your opinion if it’s an viewing-angel thing or if I am just crazy? Thank you!

3419cfe6d44a33be7ce48dc89ff25ea8.jpg
c9da07c2f090c3bc85aaa9ba811465bb.jpg
c5ee16887f6cba633c7629879df0f6f5.jpg

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
It looks good to me but it’s hard to say for sure without the watch in hand. I think the last one is seen slightly from below making the date appear a bit lower.

Reactions: Razorig2

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
xartan

Cheers for the reference number, it's so cheap to buy!!

Is it a simple swap out the old disc and put in the new one ?

Please post pictures when you receive it back with the custom date disc.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
I keep looking at this watch as its one of my favorite POs, but I can't understand how the messed up the minutes at 6? It would drive me crazy to have such an easy to see flaw on a rare watch. Date this or that I can handle and fix but not the markers. Shame

Last edited:

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
I keep looking at this watch as its one of my favorite POs, but I can't understand how the messed up the seconds at 6? It would drive me crazy to have such an easy to see flaw on a rare watch. Date this or that I can handle and fix but not the markers. Shame

Agreed. Most people don't spot it though, until it's pointed out. Then you can't unsee it.

I also prefer the 45mm PO watches so haven't bought an LMPO yet. If they fix the date disk and the minute markers at 6, then I might...

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Agreed. Most people don't spot it though, until it's pointed out. Then you can't unsee it.

I also prefer the 45mm PO watches so haven't bought an LMPO yet. If they fix the date disk and the minute markers at 6, then I might...

I thought I'd never unsee it as well. But for me personally I've "unseen" it now and I think it's not a big deal. Nobody else will notice it for sure unless you know it's there and specifically look for it IMO.

They may fix this in the next version but I'm certain they will break some other detail instead. That's how it always seems to go.
I still think this is a fantastic rep. Nobody will know it's a rep unless they're are really into wathces and look up really close and specifically know what to look for.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Guys, before I will close the order with TD - anyone wants to sell LMPO bracelet?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
xartan

Cheers for the reference number, it's so cheap to buy!!

Is it a simple swap out the old disc and put in the new one ?

Please post pictures when you receive it back with the custom date disc.

I’ll post pics and info about any problems my watch smith may have encountered. I suppose it’s pretty straight forward, though. I imagine it’s a direct swap.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11

I agree its not an unseeable flaw if for nothing more than the dumbass factor because I'm far from OCD on watches, especially reps. If it was a flaw I could fix its a whole different conversation. Oh well maybe next version...

Shogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/19
Could someone please tell us the lug to lug length of the V6? It looks huge on some wrists here, but according to some reviews lug to lug length of the LMPO is only 48mm.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Could someone please tell us the lug to lug length of the V6? It looks huge on some wrists here, but according to some reviews lug to lug length of the LMPO is only 48mm.

Lug to lug of only 48mm...that watch is built for the Hulk!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I’ll post pics and info about any problems my watch smith may have encountered. I suppose it’s pretty straight forward, though. I imagine it’s a direct swap.

Asiain "quality" as usual haha.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
xartan when I swopped in a new Seagull movement into mine I noticed a SWISS stamp on the other side of my dial. I thought it strange that they would go so far as to swiss stamp the rear of the dial. in your pic above I do not see those markings. just thought I would mention that.

Shogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/19
xartan when I swopped in a new Seagull movement into mine I noticed a SWISS stamp on the other side of my dial. I thought it strange that they would go so far as to swiss stamp the rear of the dial. in your pic above I do not see those markings. just thought I would mention that.

Curious about how this will work out. Would you mind measuring lug to lug length on your v7? Thank you