• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
QC accepted today.
Pearl is not perfectly centered, but the rest looks damn good..especially the critical 12. Therefore, I will take it.
I noticed that the pearl-ring is thinner
than the watch of cwfmon , post #192
In additon, my serial number is different too... ...strange

9fa0172382cf5ef38d9d407562fe2926.jpg
429fc51e2734097073dfb546db624668.jpg
0549b2cd610e939e74db9e874970f7da.jpg
bcbf66bc6241a242a4c922b04fe0b55e.jpg
185d702bdf352bf1e1352b3a67b5dea6.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

benjinh0

24/10/17
Did they sort the clasp out on these? I had one and it was the bollocks apart from link to the clasp always sort of folded a bit. Pissed me of enough to move it on

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Did they sort the clasp out on these? I had one and it was the bollocks apart from link to the clasp always sort of folded a bit. Pissed me of enough to move it on

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I have the same problem.. Both on BP and the noob i have. That sucks. The watches is nice but shity clasp

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
So how have you guys been resizing the bracelet? The last time I had an LMPO I put the CRPO bracelet with screws on it.

Do I simply push the pins out from one side to the other and resize? I have a pin to push these links out, but it seems like they're either in there really good or I'm doing it wrong. Doesn't help that the bracelet has no arrows indicating which direction to push the pins.

Any help appreciated!

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
So how have you guys been resizing the bracelet? The last time I had an LMPO I put the CRPO bracelet with screws on it.

Do I simply push the pins out from one side to the other and resize? I have a pin to push these links out, but it seems like they're either in there really good or I'm doing it wrong. Doesn't help that the bracelet has no arrows indicating which direction to push the pins.

Any help appreciated!

You can push the link pins out from either side. The main issue is at the clasp links. I broke 3 of my pin removal tools and still no success. I replace the clasp and clasp links with Noob UPO clasp. If you can remove the clasp links, you can fix the folding links.

If you replace the LMPO bracelet, reused the SELs of the LMPO.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
You can push the link pins out from either side. The main issue is at the clasp links. I broke 3 of my pin removal tools and still no success. I replace the clasp and clasp links with Noob UPO clasp. If you can remove the clasp links, you can fix the folding links.

If you replace the LMPO bracelet, reused the SELs of the LMPO.

Sounds brutal. Hopefully I'm able to take a few links off successfully!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

I used a bracelet block, a hammer, an a pin tool. Beforehand I ultrasonic cleaned the bracelet.

On the genuine bracelet it does matter which direction you push out or insert the pin, and there is also a front and back to the pin itself.

cwfmon

Renowned Member
5/11/16

I resized the bracelet in my v6 yesterday without issue. I use a pin pushing tool to get the pin out a centimetre or two and then I grab hold of it with pliers or a vice grip. Then I pull it out the rest of the way being careful not to bend it.

To put it back in, I use a watch mallet to get it 90% in and the last bit I presser it hard down on a countertop.

Reactions: vcappp

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
I used a bracelet block, a hammer, an a pin tool. Beforehand I ultrasonic cleaned the bracelet.

On the genuine bracelet it does matter which direction you push out or insert the pin, and there is also a front and back to the pin itself.
This is the method I had to use. Although it was frustrating but I made it in the end.

My bracelet wasn't the best so I got another one .

Need to buy an ultrasonic cleaner next...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
This is the method I had to use. Although it was frustrating but I made it in the end.

My bracelet wasn't the best so I got another one .

Need to buy an ultrasonic cleaner next...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I could tell that the pins were stubborn compared to omega genuine omega band with pins, and a seiko. The lmpo band was my third time resizing this style of bracejet. I watched a video and read two tutorials before attempting the three. I found the lmpo trouble free to resize but one has to do it precisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I ended up purchasing a watch repair kit online after I got 2 links off my LMPO and broke my only tool to get pins out. Plus I was using ACTUAL tools like a hammer, etc. Hopefully the kit that's arriving today (thanks Amazon) will let me complete the job.

Reactions: leo6929

JayGar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/18
Finally got mine from InTime today. The wait was brutal but totally worth it. I was a able to resize the bracelet myself after reading the last few posts. Loving this thing...especially since this is my first rep!

I’ll post a pic as soon as I can figure out how.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Maron

JayGar

29/12/18
Full-size version. Sorry for the duplicated picture post but figured the full res might be preferable to some.

36930D9D-A391-42A7-B077-A2D9B149E0410f09a7d0a2d94903.jpg

On a side note, as I stated in a previous post, the incorrectly truncated hashes on each side of the 6 really bothered me in photos but once I put this thing on my wrist, I forgot all about them. This thing is beautiful.

Sent from the RWI App

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
Full-size version. Sorry for the duplicated picture post but figured the full res might be preferable to some.

36930D9D-A391-42A7-B077-A2D9B149E0410f09a7d0a2d94903.jpg

On a side note, as I stated in a previous post, the incorrectly truncated hashes on each side of the 6 really bothered me in photos but once I put this thing on my wrist, I forgot all about them. This thing is beautiful.

Sent from the RWI App

It is gorgeous, its so close to gen. That minor detail will never be noticed by 99.9% of the worlds population. Wear it proudly my friend, its a thing of beauty.

Reactions: Champagne iH

red75

30/10/18
Where can I find gen bezel? I did a very good thing