• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Champagne iH

4/1/14
Are the 12 markers straight now? Will never be a super rep when the 12 was all crooked and fucked up in all the past versions

The 12 markers look as if the people making the dial are just not used to seeing Arabic 12s. The 1 is slightly higher than the “2” and the “2” isn’t perfectly parallel with the “1”.

I also can’t believe what a deep hole that the date wheel sits in. I get these are macro shots.

Still I have not bought a rep in ages, because of the amazing amount of micro brand watches, especially divers that do look really good and they don’t have these flaws.

I really want one of these, but the date wheel depth and 12 markers are killing me.

The fact that it talks 1-2 months to order and receive is also pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dbsys

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
The 12 markers look as if the people making the dial are just not used to seeing Arabic 12s. The 1 is slightly higher than the “2” and the “2” isn’t perfectly parallel with the “1”.

I also can’t believe what a deep hole that the date wheel sits in. I get these are macro shots.

Still I have not bought a rep in ages, because of the amazing amount of micro brand watches, especially divers that do look really good and they don’t have these flaws.

I really want one of these, but the date wheel depth and 12 markers are killing me.

if you really want an LMPO rep, then this is the best time to get it. This rep has never been better, don't let the 12 or anything you wish were made better stop you from getting it. This watch is a real stunner

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
if you really want an LMPO rep, then this is the best time to get it. This rep has never been better, don't let the 12 or anything you wish were made better stop you from getting it. This watch is a real stunner

Easy to say but if you get one with a crooked 12 you wont be able to enjoy the watch. Once you see a flaw your eyes immediately get drawn to that area every single time. Its human nature. I tried to settle many times for things like this but it just ruined the watch and eventually sold them.

The "12" marker being crooked is just a QC issue if they applied the numbers carefully we wouldnt have any of these flaws. Its amazing though that all these iterations of this model they cant get basic things like alignment correct. Amazing.

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
The "12" marker being crooked is just a QC issue if they applied the numbers carefully we wouldnt have any of these flaws. Its amazing though that all these iterations of this model they cant get basic things like alignment correct. Amazing.

you're right, it does'nt add up. I would say they could make everything correct but they wont, it's a part of the game. They do it intentionally so they can keep their businesses on. It will be stupid for them to give us a perfect replica.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
you're right, it does'nt add up. I would say they could make everything correct but they wont, it's a part of the game. They do it intentionally so they can keep their businesses on. It will be stupid for them to give us a perfect replica.

I don’t think they do it on purpose at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: maxracingshox

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
I don’t think they do it on purpose at all

There is a big possibility maron. The v1 v2 etc almost never comes with only improvments, but with drawbacks too. You know it better than me. It is just a theory of course, but what ever this might be the outcome from it still gonna be the same for us.

Last edited:

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Such a huge step forward with the dial, I couldn't care about the flaws with DW and the rest.

77324e6ca7875bfdaccfa703162028a4.jpg
26773d23bdc5cd2c98f26c3e55b1d760.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

antixx

Horology Curious
4/12/18
Such a huge step forward with the dial, I couldn't care about the flaws with DW and the rest.

26773d23bdc5cd2c98f26c3e55b1d760.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I love it :D i wish I could get one through Andrew at Trusty. Who is sead?

JayGar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/18
First post here...
I’ve read as much as I could find about the Noob LMPO from V1 through this newest V6 release and haven’t seen this “flaw” pointed out. If I’ve missed it being discussed, I apologize.

But...I can’t help but notice it every time I look at that beautiful face. Some versions have the gen correct truncated hash mark on each side of the 6 marker and some have 2 truncated hashes on each side. The photos below both purport to be Noob with the left one posted as a V5 and the right one posted as a V6. As you can see the V5 has the same single short hash as the genuine but the V6 has incorrect shorter hashes on the first two markings each side of the 6. Has this been discussed and how much does it bother those who wear the watch? I have an order in now with Intime for what they’re listing as the V6 version and am essentially hoping that it comes with the correct hashes.

https://postimg.cc/ZBR9RfPy

Sent from the RWI App

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
First post here...
I’ve read as much as I could find about the Noob LMPO from V1 through this newest V6 release and haven’t seen this “flaw” pointed out. If I’ve missed it being discussed, I apologize.

But...I can’t help but notice it every time I look at that beautiful face. Some versions have the gen correct truncated hash mark on each side of the 6 marker and some have 2 truncated hashes on each side. The photos below both purport to be Noob with the left one posted as a V5 and the right one posted as a V6. As you can see the V5 has the same single short hash as the genuine but the V6 has incorrect shorter hashes on the first two markings each side of the 6. Has this been discussed and how much does it bother those who wear the watch? I have an order in now with Intime for what they’re listing as the V6 version and am essentially hoping that it comes with the correct hashes.

https://postimg.cc/ZBR9RfPy

Sent from the RWI App

This was has been sold for years, with tons of revisions. Just how the rep game works. I think we're all quite satisfied, and these minute "errors" can be discussed ad naseum - but in truth the gen is so rare you'd never meet anyone who knows what it is.

Buy what makes you happy. This watch is beautiful. Had a V1 from Noob and sold it, now I'm waiting for this V6 by "whatever factory" to get on my wrist.

JayGar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/18
Sounds like a great plan to me! I’m eagerly awaiting photos for the order I placed a few days ago. Can’t wait to feel this one on the wrist.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06

This ^

And not only that - many of us weren't so hot on the so called "liquid metal bezel" from the rep makers blaming them on using shortcuts with metal print/filling on top/inside the ceramic. I call bull on this too. I have had a rep V6 compared next to my colleague's gen LMPO, the difference if any is just the matte silver appearance of the fill/print on the rep and the circular brushed on the gen.

And yes, the bezel is ceramic, the print/fill is inside and not topical and it won't rub off and it looks and feels every bit as gen.
As for the 12 o'clock lume pip - you will need a magnifier to see the diff, even next to each other.

So please let's drop the nonsense and enjoy this rep for what it is, a beautifully executed piece worthy of super-rep moniker.

Peace and happy New Year!