• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
How's the bezel Bohort ? It's the only thing stopping me getting this watch!

Here are some photos of the LMPO that I sold last week for reference. It’s a ceramic bezel with the markings printed or clear coated over. It’s very beautiful, but the tell on this is the way reflections don’t break on the letters/marks on the bezel, since it’s all one surface. Not noticeable from further away but noticeable to you if it matters.

Bezel action is smooth, a bit easier to turn than the gen bezel.

cda93f7945662ef5fadc6d541a0ba8a7.jpg

9b4b58ed7477ddf99588b95d9d5fecfa.jpg

2bc40830ba14136d7506a365223e4e67.jpg

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
keisuke_z the indices look extremely yellow here, is it due to the lighting or is that how it is?

The overly cool white lightbox I used for the photos accentuated the yellow, so it’s not as bad in person but the indices are definitely not white. Common flaw as mention with this batch as they never updated the dial.

I sold only because I ended up buying the gen shortly after so didn’t wear the rep, but otherwise I quite enjoyed it!

Bohort

Known Member
27/10/20
France
I agree with keisuke_z , Its a great rep with many qualities. The bezel is beautiful and the ceramic dial is great.
The known flaws are: the pearl can be off centered, the "OMEGA" typo on the dial can be bolder, the "swiss made" on the dial is not like the gen, the crown is not as sharp as the original.
However, its great rep and I dont have any regret from buying it but it dont deserve the super rep statut in my opinion.