• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
You seem to be expecting a perfect, exact rep of the gen but all for rep money, maybe lower your expectations or go gen.

Dude seriously? I'd totally get it, if you'd give this advice to a noob, that has joined this place 3 days ago.. Of course I expect them to make f&*#in' perfection, they had all the time in the goddamn world to practice!!! It's a V6 FFS!!!! They're messing with us with these bloody V games and I find that shameless and disrespectful of them. They're even bragging that they got the DW just like gen on Intime. How the hell can could they do it before and all of the sudden they can't? It's a bloody datewheel font, I'm not asking for a goddamn 1:1 tourbillon...For some time they can't paint the bloody second hand red, then they screw up the WORLDPREMIERE on the back and now this. Screw Noob and their little schemes. It's VSF time now.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Not the same.
Gen omega 2500 DW has white and flat font, like many ETA disks.
Gen omega 8500 DW has silver and raised font.
Gen LMPO DW has a layout of 2500 font but it is silver and raised.

Thank you, exactly what I needed to know. My money goes to VSF from now on.

Reactions: Thatwatchguy

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Dude seriously? I'd totally get it, if you'd give this advice to a noob, that has joined this place 3 days ago.. Of course I expect them to make f&*#in' perfection, they had all the time in the goddamn world to practice!!! It's a V6 FFS!!!! They're messing with us with these bloody V games and I find that shameless and disrespectful of them. They're even bragging that they got the DW just like gen on Intime. How the hell can could they do it before and all of the sudden they can't? It's a bloody datewheel font, I'm not asking for a goddamn 1:1 tourbillon...For some time they can't paint the bloody second hand red, then they screw up the WORLDPREMIERE on the back and now this. Screw Noob and their little schemes. It's VSF time now.

I get you. However this is the rep world. 1 step forward, 2 steps back - across the board. You would think that a simple watch like a Submariner would be "perfect" with it being V9 now, but it isn't. V10 will fix 1 flaw and add 2. It is what it is and it will probably never change since this is how they keep the sales going with every new iteration.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
have no idea why the maker called it V6 from Noob....maybe it can sell well when marked from Noob? It's totally not a Noob maker's watch...

Reactions: vcappp

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
have no idea why the maker called it V6 from Noob....maybe it can sell well when marked from Noob? It's totally not a Noob maker's watch...

is it VSF LMPO V1?

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Hmmm I might need another one. I have had a lot of issues with the crown on my V2.

My V2 also had crown issues, ended up installing a gen crown & tube, as I understand it the V2 was an outstanding example, mine is beautiful but since I got the V9 it’s on the auto winder most of the time... love my Sub!

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Chazingtime is offering the same watch, but V6 factory. My guess it's a V6F, not noob, bcs of the datewheel.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Asked my td about the factory and they said "No name on this factory."
Could be the same story it was with CF and v4/v5 LMPO.
Anyway, whoever they are - they did a good job with the first watch.

Reactions: vcappp

Diver86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/15
I ordered it!

even if it turns out wrong, I prefer this DW!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

GreenGrocer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/10
My opinion, no need to get overexcited with noob lmpo as super rep; I have v4 and v5 as reps and own a gen regular PO (non-LM). While I can't opine on accuracy of dial and bezel (they look great on noob though), the case shape on noob is not accurate and to a gen owner the difference is notable and visible. Lugs are too fat and don't follow the shape of the gen. After wearing gen for 7 years, putting v4 on my wrist was a huge disappointment and moreover so after expecting a super rep. v5 - same case. this v6, if it is a v6 - from pics appears to be the same as v5.

v4/5, gen bracelet won't fit as lugs are different shape + placement of lug holes is different. You can force it by bending "thin" pushpins but then the angle of SELs is wrong and watch in appearance does not match gen.

On v4/5 rep bracelet, Sel's are not correct, the gap between SEL and first bracelet link is very visible while on gen bracelet there is none. Difficult to judge if same on "v6" as bracelet is not "on wrist" to show the curve and gap, would need to hold it in hand.

Clasp is very wrong on v4/5, the two "end links" on the clasp are "fixed" to clasp and non easily moveable, while on gen the shape of these "clasp end links" is different and allows the bend to have a nice curvature along the wrist, flexible. Looks the same on these pics.

To be fair, the bigger the wrist circumference, the less visible errors are on sels, endlinks and the clasp. On a small wrist an attentive gen owner in my opinion would be able to call you out easier than with a for example top quality rep sub or latest vsp spectre.

There are also other small differences on the bezel, profile of rep v4/5 bezel is ever so slightly higher than the gen. No way anyone can spot this in the real world except a gen owner holding he watch side by side though. Datewheel on v4/5 was not perfect also, the texture was not fully smooth, from a specific light angle the reflection shows a "rough" surface that I believe is not per gen. But you have to play with the watch to get to this reflective angle.

Last, the crystal on noobs is 1xAR where gen is 2xAR, very different appearance of the watch. Albeit easily fixable by changing the 2xAR crystal so not a bit issue.

Great to see that caseback worldpremiere issue was fixed, but to me this is anyhow irrelevant as no one can see it while its on my wrist.

Don't get me wrong, this is a great rep, amazing value for money and the probability of anyone calling you out is basically zero. I wouldn't blink on ordering it if I hadn't had two of these in hand. But in my view its not super rep.

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Anyone received QC pics yet. Even Toro confirmed this is from unknown factory, sounds very strange to me

I ordered on release date and no QC as yet.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk