• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
mech500 maybe I do have one from an older batch? Mine is 1 year old now. The lume difference could be a bit much some times, but the lovely dial makes up for all of that for me. They way it plays around in different lighting is mesmerizing to me. After a year I still find myself staring at my watch constantly during the day while walking or driving, lol

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I’m no fan of the super rep term as it is so subjective. What is a super rep to me might look like a pos to you.

However, I had this v6 and I must say it was simply stunning with the ceramic dial. I put n a gen dw and it looked amazing. However, I let it go to a friend of mine who is an omega fan. I kinda regret it, though, as he sold it later because he needed the cash.

Last edited:

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
The hour markers are not super-super white. That's the only flaw imo.
554dc65789d8f03546f022e073c152fa.jpg

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
It's true, I truly regret selling mine :(

And I agree that certain tells are more of a subjective thing. What matters to you may be different for someone else.

So far I've only seen dials for the limited edition with full markers but you're right, it's possible that there's others!

Can't wait to get my baby back someday...

Thanks for the wake-up call brothers!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
There is a new one now for a few days at Trusty. Wonder how that compares to previous versions. No mention of a ceramic dial, though.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Not sure what y’all mean? That one at trusty looks
lile the V6. I dont see anything different?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Pearl position looks improved...
But then again sometimes you can’t really trust pictures at TT.

The pearl position actually bothered me a bit on a bad day. So great if they actually improved it.

Reactions: leo6929

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I dont know. Pearl looks exactly like mine. Same wrong DW and the two short minute markers next to the 6. And its on discount already.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I don’t think it’s a new version either. I don’t see the version number mentioned. He probably just added it to his website recently to get rid of old stock.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
There is a new one now for a few days at Trusty. Wonder how that compares to previous versions. No mention of a ceramic dial, though.

He is selling out the old stock.
This is the same watch as "Noob V6" enlisted as OMG593
https://www.trustytime02.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=19644
Description of OMG593 did not mention a ceramic dial neither.

All TDs used the samples with nicely centered pearls for the photos on their websites.
V6 pearls which we have seen in QC were hit or miss.

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Success! Got my V6 - I'm impressed at how much improvement there's been since my V1 rep. The movement works and winds wonderfully. My super colour-sensitive eyes still notice how the lume on the indices and hands are slightly off-white, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ can't win 'em all! Bracelet is also light years improved over the V1 as well. Overall very happy with this!

VH2rzb.jpg

With a bit of lume glow:

VH24w3.jpg

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
keisuke_z very nice! You mention that the hands and indices are so off white. Thats great as on mine only the indices are off white and the hands are pure white. I would prefer it like yours.

Reactions: Razorig2

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
keisuke_z very nice! You mention that the hands and indices are so off white. Thats great as on mine only the indices are off white and the hands are pure white. I would prefer it like yours.

jpchub Yea it seems that in with this current "update" to the v6, the lume is pretty consistent across the indices and the hands, albeit just slightly off white. It's not too bad though - in broad daylight, it's not noticeable at all, but against anything that's actually white and it almost looks like it's aged. That said, the performance of this lume is fantastic - it responds well to getting charged up, and is a nice solid blue/green so I'm quite impressed, as my v1 (sourced from Toro almost 10 years ago now) lume was pretty much just paint, and wouldn't glow at all.

I finally figured got myself sorted out and opened up my v1 to see what was wrong with it, and hopefully after I fix the stem and crown issue that I found, I'm toying with the idea of disassembling it and practicing re-luming that dial... and if I'm brave enough, I'll maybe attempt it on this one so that I can end up with a pure white lume. But that's a biiiig if, given that I've never done it before, so there's much practice required! After reading/watching all the tutorials, and watching cwazy1 's progress and improvements over his time reluming dials, I'm definitely inspired!

The hash marks at 6 o'clock not being the correct length doesn't bug me at all - I wouldn't have even noticed it if it weren't for the earlier posts, and the printed silver font date wheel is great, minus the part where the single digit dates are slightly left-aligned, something I didn't check for during QC. Having owned the gen LMPO for a few months back in 2013 (and still kicking myself for selling it back then), I can say that this is a very solid rep!

Hopefully I can get it properly waterproofed, and if I happen across a gen bracelet the I'll snag one as well since the non-removable links on this one are a little stiff. For the time being, I've swapped on the adjustable clasp, and that's pretty much made this into a perfect daily watch for me! It'll be tough to rotate it in with my gen SMPs, and PO8900.