• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
b7466c712167ee88a1ff31153d0a8d4f.jpg

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Damn beautiful. Wanna have one. How’s the bezel? Tight? Aligned right?

plsownmety

Looking Around
25/2/19
Hi all, been lurking for quite a while and finally decided to pull the trigger on this piece. Got it (albeit from non-TD TS-station) and have been wearing for a couple of weeks. Looks gorgeous as everyone knows through the many photos in this thread, would love to upload some photos to share but there's some limitation to the file size currently...

However I would also like to point out mine has a slightly loose bezel with quite a bit of play, smth you don't really expect at this price point . Not sure if there's any way to improve the tightness/fitting?

Last edited:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
A loose bezel is something I’d really hope to avoid personally. Is the pearl centered at 12?

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
Holy cow that's beautiful. I really think I need to pull the trigger on this one. Always have issues ordering direct from anyone though because my bank totally sucks.

Is that the same red between the top of the second hand and « Seamaster » ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Hi all, been lurking for quite a while and finally decided to pull the trigger on this piece. Got it (albeit from non-TD TS-station) and have been wearing for a couple of weeks. Looks gorgeous as everyone knows through the many photos in this thread, would love to upload some photos to share but there's some limitation to the file size currently...

However I would also like to point out mine has a slightly loose bezel with quite a bit of play, smth you don't really expect at this price point . Not sure if there's any way to improve the tightness/fitting?

The bezel can be improved likely with a different spring.

You can post images but you need to us an image hosting site. I recommend picr.me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
A loose bezel is something I’d really hope to avoid personally. Is the pearl centered at 12?

Loose bezels on reps are always a risk, but can usually be improved with a little effort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plsownmety

Looking Around
25/2/19
Thanks for the reply, let me figure out image hosting later on, currently at work.
And yes, my pearl is centered at 12.

Skynet3132

Known Member
1/3/16
Arizona
just placed an order for this one this evening. first rep i have bought in over 2 years... i simply couldn't resist. the wait is already killing me ;)

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I’ll probably push the button for as well. It’s awesome.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Yeah that looks awesome. It matches the watch really great. It’s hard to resist the temtation of ordering this beauty right away.

Reactions: merowinger

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Yeah JFGI. $40 is not bad for a quality strap. Does this baby need the 20mm or 22mm strap? It has 20mm lug size doesn’t it?

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Right, so mine, along with a tudor bb gmt got into my country on the 21st. Customs got sniff the nose and after some paperwork and cutting & pasting cost me an extra $180 to clear them from customs. FML