Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
    Some more shots... Yet to resize.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Oh wow

Comment

So super rep Status maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanatus View Post
        If they put the correct date wheel in and try a little harder on the endlinks, I'd say this is as good as it gets, yes. BUT! It seems they'll never be able to replicate the liquidmetal in the bezel which is very obvious tell once you've seen the original - and with the new POs now all sporting liquidmetal bezels, more people will be able to distinguish it from the glossy paintjob that they use on the reps.

Here's a gen vs. v5 shot

Last edited by frediiii; 28-12-18, 12:35.

Comment

Originally posted by frediiii View Post

If they put the correct date wheel in and try a little harder on the endlinks, I'd say this is as good as it gets, yes. BUT! It seems they'll never be able to replicate the liquidmetal in the bezel which is very obvious tell once you've seen the original - and with the new POs now all sporting liquidmetal bezels, more people will be able to distinguish it from the glossy paintjob that they use on the reps.

Here's a gen vs. v5 shot

-edit- jeez, there will be a pic once I figured out a way to share one.

*****************.com/AojkkNI.jpg
          Try using picr.me for image hosting. It's specific to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post

Try using picr.me for image hosting. It's specific to this forum.
            thanks. updated

Comment

Originally posted by Xanatus View Post
              Are the 12 markers straight now? Will never be a super rep when the 12 was all crooked and fucked up in all the past versions

Comment

Originally posted by peterpl View Post

Are the 12 markers straight now? Will never be a super rep when the 12 was all crooked and fucked up in all the past versions
                The 12 markers look as if the people making the dial are just not used to seeing Arabic 12s. The 1 is slightly higher than the “2” and the “2” isn’t perfectly parallel with the “1”.

I also can’t believe what a deep hole that the date wheel sits in. I get these are macro shots.

Still I have not bought a rep in ages, because of the amazing amount of micro brand watches, especially divers that do look really good and they don’t have these flaws.

I really want one of these, but the date wheel depth and 12 markers are killing me.

The fact that it talks 1-2 months to order and receive is also pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Champagne iH View Post

The 12 markers look as if the people making the dial are just not used to seeing Arabic 12s. The 1 is slightly higher than the “2” and the “2” isn’t perfectly parallel with the “1”.

I also can’t believe what a deep hole that the date wheel sits in. I get these are macro shots.

Still I have not bought a rep in ages, because of the amazing amount of micro brand watches, especially divers that do look really good and they don’t have these flaws.

I really want one of these, but the date wheel depth and 12 markers are killing me.
                  if you really want an LMPO rep, then this is the best time to get it. This rep has never been better, don't let the 12 or anything you wish were made better stop you from getting it. This watch is a real stunner

Comment

Originally posted by dexterj View Post

Oh wow
                    Looks amazing! Andrew said this is not a Noob. Is this the same release?

http://www.trustytime.club/index.php...ducts_id=18824

Comment

Originally posted by antixx View Post

no! that's the OMF one

Comment

Originally posted by Nettpurken View Post

if you really want an LMPO rep, then this is the best time to get it. This rep has never been better, don't let the 12 or anything you wish were made better stop you from getting it. This watch is a real stunner
                        Easy to say but if you get one with a crooked 12 you wont be able to enjoy the watch. Once you see a flaw your eyes immediately get drawn to that area every single time. Its human nature. I tried to settle many times for things like this but it just ruined the watch and eventually sold them.

The "12" marker being crooked is just a QC issue if they applied the numbers carefully we wouldnt have any of these flaws. Its amazing though that all these iterations of this model they cant get basic things like alignment correct. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by peterpl View Post
                          The "12" marker being crooked is just a QC issue if they applied the numbers carefully we wouldnt have any of these flaws. Its amazing though that all these iterations of this model they cant get basic things like alignment correct. Amazing.
                          you're right, it does'nt add up. I would say they could make everything correct but they wont, it's a part of the game. They do it intentionally so they can keep their businesses on. It will be stupid for them to give us a perfect replica.

Comment

Originally posted by Nettpurken View Post

you're right, it does'nt add up. I would say they could make everything correct but they wont, it's a part of the game. They do it intentionally so they can keep their businesses on. It will be stupid for them to give us a perfect replica.
                            I don’t think they do it on purpose at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by antixx View Post

This is not the same
                              The V6 it's Noob

Comment

Originally posted by Maron View Post
                                I don’t think they do it on purpose at all
                                There is a big possibility maron. The v1 v2 etc almost never comes with only improvments, but with drawbacks too. You know it better than me. It is just a theory of course, but what ever this might be the outcome from it still gonna be the same for us.
                                Last edited by Nettpurken; 29-12-18, 17:24. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                                X