• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Ea_73

Horology Curious
26/1/21
Hi
I am a newbie and need some advice. I am about to order a dark blue one or a green AT 150 and ar looking on below watches. Is it correct to assume that the watches provided from TD are the same when the producer is factory VSF? Dealers have som different offers for the 2 bracelet offer so I have to decide for green or blue first. If any jus now ordered one of these so please provide latest pictures. I can see on pictures that the blue one have different serial nr on different websites. Also other recommendation TDs if they are better are welcome.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=19250
https://www.intime05.co/omega/6679-a...per-clone.html

Last edited:

Jasyd

Horology Curious
23/1/21
Both are VSFactory so they are made at the same place. I think new releases often have free straps promo from the factory but TD’s can also have their own promotions.

Reactions: Ea_73

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Yes. They’re the same.

You’re very close to Chinese New Year holiday. So your watch might not be shipped out or get stuck in the postal system until end of Feb.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Ea_73

Ea_73

Horology Curious
26/1/21
Thanks for reply. Then I just have to decide the colour and TD. Just now the green is at nr 1 :) But there is no hurry when they are on vaccation.

Last edited:

BH21

Horology Curious
19/12/20
Hi guys, I hope do not break any rules here...

I received my QC picture of my Aqua Terra white / orange from PT, so far everything looks good to me except for date wheel which seems to be off to the left... I asked for more pictures with different time and date.

All the rest seems to be aligned :)

Can you please let my know your thought about that ?
T16ivW9.jpg
T16ivW9.jpg

Here is the full QC album in case you're curious : https://imgur.com/gallery/vAGwjNs

Thank you !

Hi!

I was looking at the Aqua Terra White / Orange and saw your comments - how's the watch going for you? Does it look as real as gen when you received it?? - saw your QC images and it look stunning! was thinking of getting 1 pc after chinese new year. look forward to hear from you review if possible. :)

ItsFridayOclock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
I indeed read all 66 pages of this thread and really enjoyed the impressions shared by the proud owners, thank you for that!

there also were some mates mentioning they ordered or are about to order the light blue version. could one of you pls share some pics of course of the dial (in daylight if available) and especially of the strap? is it the same blue strap as with the deep blue version or is it more of a grey blue tone (more gen like)?

i tend to order the light blue one with the blue seconds hand and really hope that the rubber strap is grey and different from the deep blue one! thanks a lot for your feedback!

btw this would be my first rep then!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

ItsFridayOclock

5/2/21
I indeed read all 66 pages of this thread and really enjoyed the impressions shared by the proud owners, thank you for that!

there also were some mates mentioning they ordered or are about to order the light blue version. could one of you pls share some pics of course of the dial (in daylight if available) and especially of the strap? is it the same blue strap as with the deep blue version or is it more of a grey blue tone (more gen like)?

i tend to order the light blue one with the blue seconds hand and really hope that the rubber strap is grey and different from the deep blue one! thanks a lot for your feedback!

btw this would be my first rep then!

hello? can anyone out there here me? is my post public? I am wondering why no one replys though this is a very active and engaged community... thanks in advance!

Reactions: Jasyd and Matt88

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
hello? can anyone out there here me? is my post public? I am wondering why no one replys though this is a very active and engaged community... thanks in advance!

You'll see a lot more activity on the Rolex forum
As far as your question goes, this watch has come in so many variations and reiterations from Omega itself that it may well be that nobody has the exact same as the one you want.
I would suggest to compare with pictures already in this tthread or just go and take a gamble. If you don't like it you can always put it back on sale here on m2m

Reactions: ItsFridayOclock

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19

I’ve had three of the light blue since they came out. The blue face is always too purple. The rubber strap is okay, but not the right blue/gray. I would avoid the light blue one.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: ItsFridayOclock

ItsFridayOclock

5/2/21
I’ve had three of the light blue since they came out. The blue face is always too purple. The rubber strap is okay, but not the right blue/gray. I would avoid the light blue one.

Sent from the RWI App

thank you very much for the reply. may I ask you if you have pics of the watches you used to own that you could share either in this thread or via dm?

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

ItsFridayOclock

5/2/21
You'll see a lot more activity on the Rolex forum
As far as your question goes, this watch has come in so many variations and reiterations from Omega itself that it may well be that nobody has the exact same as the one you want.
I would suggest to compare with pictures already in this tthread or just go and take a gamble. If you don't like it you can always put it back on sale here on m2m

thank you for your reply and advice. I did and there were some mates who said they would order the light blue one but unfortunately I have not seen any pics of these in this thread and on the TD sites the straps look exactly the same on the light blue and on the deep blue version (although they have a different color on the advertisement pic from VSF cf. 1st post of this thread). hopefully Oldnavitimer can help me out with this :)

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

C43amg

Horology Curious
29/5/18
It was never an instant tell - unless you were across the room, using a telescoped hooked up to an electron microscope.

And yes, the seemed to have updated the date wheel. TD’s don’t have time to update photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, do you know if they’ve updated the 3D date wheel font for the green one? I just asked Ryan from intime and he said it’s just like the photos (flat and white not 3D silver) - not sure if he’s just covering himself with that response/no time to update photos like you said?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
So let me get this straight...I got one of the first batches of the VSF deep blue, sold it immediately because the dial was plain purple, the latest photos here show an actual good looking dial and it seems it got silently updated...correct?

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
I have one for sale in the sales section if anybody is interested!
Cheers

C43amg

Horology Curious
29/5/18
Hi guys, can anyone please confirm whether the green dial has silver and 3D date wheel like gen now? Thanks heaps in advance guys

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
Hont is doing a deal on these at the moment. $338 shipped with strap and bracelet. I've just ordered the grey dial. Pretty good deal.

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
After about 2 months I finally got the Aqua Terra in. Amazing watch, but it's impossible to get the rubber strap on. I spent over an hour already and gave up twice. Maybe I need bent spring bars.
And the size issues also disappeared immediately, fit's pretty well on my small 6.5" wrist.

C43amg

Horology Curious
29/5/18

Hi mate, could you please confirm whether the date wheel on your beautiful green watch is silver/gen like?

im just tossing up between the white and green and would really appreciate any help available.

many thanks in advance!