• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
fe450e375269f3755b67547898b5eb09.jpg

FYI, according to Angus, this is coming out next week. Waiting for Angus to confirm if this is VSF or other factories. I think he meant the strap. This golf version is on sale at Puretime.

They already get it...
https://puretime.io/aqua-terra-150m...black-green-nato-strap-a8900-super-clone.html

EOSR4291_1.jpg

Averse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/18
If you look at the picture on Puretime it appears they got the wrong color for the blue hour hand as well.

Edit: Actually after looking at some more photos of gen it appears to be correct

Last edited:
Reactions: Musicman85

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
For the gray, you can see a video review here (personally I think it look better on picture than in real life)

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Just saw the video on Puretime´s site. It has flaws but I'm in. Been waiting too long for this one.

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Just seen the video of these watches, it surprises me that they can get the movement perfect down to a 1:1 replica but mess up bad with simple colours. Both of the blue dials are wrong and instant tell. My brother has the dark blue and one of my work colleagues has the light blue. The replicas are off in tone and and instant tell if you have seen the gen versions in person. Such a shame.

Averse

3/8/18
Comparison of picture from Puretime and a high resolution picture gen model from the official Omega Instagram page. DW looks white and font looks black in this picture, not sure what to make of this.

Reactions: vcappp

Averse

3/8/18
Weird how they make the dw font too bold when they had a better one on the previous release of the older Aqua Terra model

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Video of the grey one:

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XMzkyMD...%258F%25B08900

I got to say grey might not be perfect and have a slight pinkish hue in some lighting but it's certainly the most lively dial of the three and IMO the most beautiful

Thanks for your effort. could you please find the quick video of VSF light blue dial Aqua Terra on Youku ? I was not able to find due to Chinese character I do not know. or could you please tell how to search on Youku

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Just saw the video on Puretime´s site. It has flaws but I'm in. Been waiting too long for this one.

That’s correct. Follow what you desire or you’d end up not buying anything. At the end of the day it’s your money, decision and happiness. :)