• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Watches08

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/8/18
It's very cool but I have no idea when/how I would even wear it.

dexterj

Renowned Member
20/11/15
the third option is a good choice... the aqua terra with ss bracelet + new rubber strap

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Love the grey and white...I thought the size was not going to suit but I love my white dial silver markers and am very tempted by these new releases!

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
I will buy the grey one. To 100%. But can anyone tell me how the bracelet is? Its very bad quality or its okay?

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I will buy the grey one. To 100%. But can anyone tell me how the bracelet is? Its very bad quality or its okay?

Based on the reviews of the previous Aqua Terra released by VSF I think it's pretty good. Rubber strap is still an unknown though.

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
Based on the reviews of the previous Aqua Terra released by VSF I think it's pretty good. Rubber strap is still an unknown though.

are you talking about the nato strap?

No i mean the "Stainless steel bracelet". i prefer the steel but if the quality is bad, then I would buy the Rubber-strap.But Rod already answered. Thanks. Then i go with steel. :)

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
This is a couple of qc shots of the darker blue, already ok it for shipping so no harm in showing.
The dial is great and so is the blue hue on it, think it's really close to the gen.

9f5nK.jpg

9fa7L.jpg

Reactions: csthe and vcappp

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Wow
i ordered the white one but this wants to make me switch the order
i am only afraid its got indeed that purple shape like the other blue aqua terra

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
Wow
i ordered the white one but this wants to make me switch the order
i am only afraid its got indeed that purple shape like the other blue aqua terra

order one more in blue then, lol.
Have't seen any trace of purple in my qc pics.

dexterj

Renowned Member
20/11/15
This is a couple of qc shots of the darker blue, already ok it for shipping so no harm in showing.
The dial is great and so is the blue hue on it, think it's really close to the gen.

9f5nK.jpg

9fa7L.jpg

I take the deep blue too, It's amazing

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
I take the deep blue too, It's amazing

Think that all the new VSF are amazing, especially with this new movement.
This is the third one of them that I have bought, and it will not be the last either.
Have the Ryder Cup Ed on it's way also and will fit that with the VSF blue rubber strap.

Reactions: dexterj