• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
Couldn't resist the light blue one, after seen better videos of it with different lightning, think it looks far from bad.
On order with both rubber and bracelet.

Edit.
Changed to the darker blue upon seeing that they probably using the same dw background color on both and it looks strange on the light blue, not matching.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaKi47

rongvang2789

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/16
Oh Jesus
My dream is coming true.....
8900 super clone is out. Means this model will show up. Just matter of time!!!!
bda805aae045496ae2f97e06c64a9925.jpg
de42b5db4567d9040e67f1935652e59a.jpg

Gửi từ SM-G935F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/18
The watch looks good, but the clasp looks rather weird, if compared to those pic of gens on google....

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
They never get the blue colours right, it still looks off from dial to strap colour. The safest option would be the white dial or when they release the grey dial I'll get that.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
They never get the blue colours right, it still looks off from dial to strap colour. The safest option would be the white dial or when they release the grey dial I'll get that.

I think this blue is far more accurate than the vertical pattern dial they released a while ago.
The light blue one is pretty good except for the datewheel background which is too dark.
The dark blue one isnt far from gen at all

Reactions: shaKi47

Brown_minion

Horology Curious
29/6/15
Just a heads up people. I placed an order at TSwatch and got no confirmation or anything so I went ahead and placed an order with another TD who sent confirmation immediately. Then later last night I get an email confirming with TSwatch. I have emailed TSwatch about cancelling the order and I have not heard any response. It's been over 24 hours.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Just a heads up people. I placed an order at TSwatch and got no confirmation or anything so I went ahead and placed an order with another TD who sent confirmation immediately. Then later last night I get an email confirming with TSwatch. I have emailed TSwatch about cancelling the order and I have not heard any response. It's been over 24 hours.

TSwatch is not a td here or on the other forums anymore because he usually doesnt make transparent deals. I'd stay away

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Dont know but from the last video i posted it looks to have that purple shade which is common of all these blue pieces from vsf, anyway, as per my experience, this purple shade should be caused bu the AR coating on camera so shouldnt be a problem in real

Reactions: Seamusflood

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
Nice, will they issue them on all the bracelets/rubber/leathe r?

Watches08

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/8/18
I actually meant that the dark blue dial looks exactly the same as the previous version they released.

Reactions: Miko8442

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

Looks like you panicked and shit the bed . I wouldn't order with a non TD ( wasn't TS watch a TD on here a while back ? ) , but how long did you give TS to send order confirmation ?? I'm assuming placing order means you have paid for watch , didn't you check to see if payment went through ( bank card supplier ) before you ordered second watch ?