• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I got my watch yesterday and I need to say that the blue font has exactly the same shade as the markers. The markers appear in different shades of blue depending the angle and light but their main color is the same as the print.

Thanks for the info! I thought they looked the same :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Time_Wizard

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
I got my Aqua Terra a few weeks ago.

It seems that the hour hand is not moving in sync with the minutes hand :(
For example when I set time to 9:00, I put minute hand to 12 and hour hand to 9.
After a few hours at 15:00 minute hand would be at 12 while hour hand is still between 2 and 3.

What I also noticed compared to my older Aqua Terra 8500 rep:
When the crown is in the hour hand adjustment position I can set the hour hand freely to where I want, so I could possibly set the hour hand to 9:30 while the minute hand is at 12.
While in the old Aqua Terra the hour hand would jump from hour to hour and it would not be possible to set it to 9:30 when the minute hand is at 12. It would only jump from 9 to 10 to 11 and so on.

Anybody know what could be wrong?

Reactions: Cloney

Alex22

12/2/18
there are cases in which the Omega writings (which are in relief) come off?

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
I've received my dark blue version with the SS and Rubber strap. This watch looks stunning. What a great watch for a first timer. Interesting tell is that it has a regulator on the balance wheel which the GEN doesn't

Alex22

12/2/18
I'm undecided whether to accept a blue AT. It's perfect on alignment but has some flaws that makes me think: 1) the minute arrow looks bad, you can see too much the sign of the metalwork. I'm afraid it's also slightly visible on the wrist. The minute arrow always has the inner part (the one where there is no lamp) which is not perfectly centered on the arrow. 2) the second hand, opposite the arrow, has a mark on the metal like a scratch. From the QC photos of others in the forum I hardly ever saw these flaws.

1ndianaJones

Horology Curious
27/2/19
I'm undecided whether to accept a blue AT. It's perfect on alignment but has some flaws that makes me think: 1) the minute arrow looks bad, you can see too much the sign of the metalwork. I'm afraid it's also slightly visible on the wrist. The minute arrow always has the inner part (the one where there is no lamp) which is not perfectly centered on the arrow. 2) the second hand, opposite the arrow, has a mark on the metal like a scratch. From the QC photos of others in the forum I hardly ever saw these flaws.
I'm selling mine on m2m for a pretty good de imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1ndianaJones

Horology Curious
27/2/19
I'm selling mine on m2m for a pretty good price imo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Max_smith1942015

Horology Curious
4/7/20
I got my watch yesterday and I need to say that the blue font has exactly the same shade as the markers. The markers appear in different shades of blue depending the angle and light but their main color is the same as the print.

Thanks mate for the update.

Max_smith1942015

Horology Curious
4/7/20
I'm curious, do a lot of f you send your watches for basic service upon receiving it/or out of the box?

Chateaufort

Horology Curious
11/8/20
Even the white dial has a little flaw compare to gen. The deeper horizontal stripes have not the proper position

Alex22

12/2/18
the green version how close is it to the gen? has green been reproduced well?

jasonwo

Horology Curious
19/1/17
Hello

aeceba6608ecf4ed03f54608c2f00d5f.jpg

It looks really amazing. Congrats! I am thinking of getting one now. Is this the one in the picture? Thanks a lot..

https://puretimewatch.io/aqua-terra...d-on-blue-rubber-strap-a8900-super-clone.html

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
Anyone get the AT 15007 Spectre with the yellow second hand?? I’d really like to see some pictures. Can’t find any info on it.

Last edited:

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
That's odd. I was of the impression that you had to be a supporter to be able to put up ads in the m2m section

only for HVS or multiple watches on a single thread, and there is a post limit I believe.

Last edited:

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
Got my AT today and [mention]Cloney [/mention]was right....I do not regret it! Gorgeous watch. Comes with two bands as well, both are fantastic. This watch is NWBIG in my opinion. Superb rep.

337396b04f197f1a490281937d5d5d0a.jpg

Fantastic ! i love the dial, but 41mm i don't know for my wrist, i have a YM ROLEX with 40mm diameter... and it's good How tall is your wrist? thanks for answer !

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I have baby wrist and it’s fine. 6.25”