• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Strange that Intime has the black version with leather strap but none of the models posted here. Is the black dial the same as the blue dial one?

dexterj

Renowned Member
20/11/15
Strange that Intime has the black version with leather strap but none of the models posted here. Is the black dial the same as the blue dial one?

I contacted Ryan. It's not strange, they're not available yet because they came out these days.

flax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/07
Enjoy my QC from PT. :) I really like this white dial version in combination with rubber strap... Awesome luxury-sports look.

at_01.jpg

at_02.jpg

at_03.jpg

at_04.jpg

at_05.jpg

at_06.jpg

at_07.jpg

at_08.jpg

at_10.jpg

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Please let us know if the white dial is flat or shiny when you get it.

Brown_minion

Horology Curious
29/6/15
Looks like you panicked and shit the bed . I wouldn't order with a non TD ( wasn't TS watch a TD on here a while back ? ) , but how long did you give TS to send order confirmation ?? I'm assuming placing order means you have paid for watch , didn't you check to see if payment went through ( bank card supplier ) before you ordered second watch ?

I actually called the bank and confirmed. No charge was issued and no attempt was made for the next few hours either. Anyhow, the issue has been resolved. TS issued the refund without any problems. So all good. But, yes in hindsight - I should've waiting at least 24 hours to check for a late charge.