Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Radec View Post
    Hey guys, was there any rep of this in 38mm or 38.5mm ?
    VSF has NOT made an Aqua Terra 38.5mm yet.

    But there are beautifully repped Aqua Terra 38.5 from JHF with very nice decorated A2836 movement.
    The Kakaka! King
    RWI Supporter
    RWG VIP/Supporter

    Comment


      oh man, so I ended up not purchasing one of these for now.. it's still on my want list, however I went to visit my local Grand Seiko Boutique and walked away with the new GS SBGN001

      Comment


        Just a heads up, walked into a duty free omega shop while travelling, was wearing the grey one, sales lady said”nice watch, did they just come out with this purple/pinkish colour?”

        -__-“

        I had just gotten off a 7 hour flight, shoulda taken it off before entering...Grey dial is very off and a big tell for sure!

        Comment


          Except for the grey one (which IMHO - I'm sorry to say - looks tacky, gen or not) I really like these VSF Aqua Terra.
          Personally I would opt for deep blue, but it appears to have a purple hue in nearly all rep pics I've seen.

          Is it fair to say that VSF has come up with an amazing rep that has one major flaw, being the dial colour?
          And are the black and white dial versions actually the best of the bunch?

          Off: Omega of course produces way too many versions and editions and what have you.
          But when they get it right...they certainly get it very right and come up with something stunning, I think.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Beemer913 View Post
            Just a heads up, walked into a duty free omega shop while travelling, was wearing the grey one, sales lady said”nice watch, did they just come out with this purple/pinkish colour?”

            -__-“

            I had just gotten off a 7 hour flight, shoulda taken it off before entering...Grey dial is very off and a big tell for sure!
            Haha. What did you tell her? Seriously though, I'm not a fan of that watch, but to call the dial purple/pinkish is a bit of stretch. Certainly it's not that bad?

            Comment


              I knew the dial would be called out, it's an instant tell. Having seen the gen and worn it in person, it holds an ice cold grey tone. Whereas the rep has a clear pink/purple tint, it's a dead giveaway. All you have to do is look at the colour tone of the casing and the dial of the rep, one has a cool tone and the other has a warm tone. Really hoping they sort out the dial colours for the grey and both the blue dials which are still very much a gross purple /blue.

              Comment


                Originally posted by fuzzmex View Post
                Except for the grey one (which IMHO - I'm sorry to say - looks tacky, gen or not) I really like these VSF Aqua Terra.
                Personally I would opt for deep blue, but it appears to have a purple hue in nearly all rep pics I've seen.

                Is it fair to say that VSF has come up with an amazing rep that has one major flaw, being the dial colour?
                And are the black and white dial versions actually the best of the bunch?

                Off: Omega of course produces way too many versions and editions and what have you.
                But when they get it right...they certainly get it very right and come up with something stunning, I think.
                Black dial and white dial versions are spot on to gen...the others are nice but do differ

                Comment


                  fuzzmexRazorig2 tbh it’s only bad in certain lighting, but razors explanation Is spot on. Also I really still do love the grey, just kinda bummed I got called out, I told the lady I guess it’s just the angle...shitty excuse.

                  Also shitty since I just got the new gen Seamaster pro lmao

                  Comment


                    Anyone willing to trade their white one for a grey one though? :P

                    Comment


                      I’m starting to have weird issues with winding my clone movement. I’ll take it to my watchmaker buddy. It feels as if something up in the keyless works.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Here's my blue one, had for a month. So far no issues with movement. Rubber straps arrived chewed up, one side didn't fit the watch. Actively looking for replacement. Thoughts? Dial?

                        Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          WTF man, it looks as if that strap has been in a warehouse fire?

                          Comment


                            Can we get more pictures of the dial, outdoor photos in daydaylight would be great and lume shot. Want to see if dial is actually purple or blue. Thanks

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Razorig2 View Post
                              Can we get more pictures of the dial, outdoor photos in daydaylight would be great and lume shot. Want to see if dial is actually purple or blue. Thanks
                              Trust me on this, the dial has some purple hue to it though not as bad as the grey one.
                              Can't show you any pics of mine as it is on service right now, and besides that, pictures doesn't always tell you the full story.
                              Depending of light and camera/phone you use, the purple hue can be seen or not seen, but it is there.

                              Comment


                                Thanks for your honesty, think I will skip this until they sort out the dial colours. Hoping a V2 will come out.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X