• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Pixelman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/19
Anyone know what Time I should change the date in? I think I changed it at around 10 pm O.O. I hope I didnt do any damage.

Voo-doo

22/7/19
This is absolutely an damaging watch. Think I'm going for a blue one. Will never sit next to a Gen anyway so :) they nailed it !!!

chocman02

8/12/19
Hi, is anyone aware of a VSF rep of the gold, white and black colourway of the Aqua Terra with the cloned movement?

Reactions: JuriOrlov

shortlegs

31/5/19
One of my favourite Omega designs, if only the purple tint issue can be corrected in future batches/versions. Here's hoping against hope!

pamevolta

Certified
6/1/20
i truly love the design of this watch and it will be my first rep! :)

I'm after the VSF deep blue A8900 with the blue rubber strap. I know that the general consensus is that it comes with a purple hue but honestly, I really love the deep blue over all the other combinations (I could also go for the white/grey but as a second one!) so I am convinced to overlook the purplish hue.

I've read through the entire thread and was wondering whether the people who have bought this exact model I'm after (and are happy with it) would recommend or PM me which TD they used.

Based on the photos posted here, I've seen a really good one from Puretime but wanted to pick you brain first.

Thank you in advance!

Sam-T

10/10/17
France
Any idea if VSF plans to do an update on those models? Was wondering if I should wait or accept the current ones with their minor defects.

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
Received a blue Aqua Terra today. Great watch.

However, one question: I could not find a position of the crown to quick set the date. Only the hour hand jumps. Did I miss anything or is there no quick setting for the date?

Thanks in advance.

Horology Curious
30/7/17
Received a blue Aqua Terra today. Great watch.

However, one question: I could not find a position of the crown to quick set the date. Only the hour hand jumps. Did I miss anything or is there no quick setting for the date?

Thanks in advance.
It works just like gen, don't worry

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Timewalker79

16/5/16
Anyone know when VSF is gonna release the new aqua terras with sedna (rose) gold? like this one
https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-o...22022412102001
I think they are making according to kobe! cant wait till release!
omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-150m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-22022412102001-l.png

search
Cheers!

Haven't seen this watch yet… any updates on this rep ?

Reactions: Dissemination

chkMINUS

14/2/20
Is the blue dial really that bad? Or is it just imperfect? For a first watch would I actually care? Thinking of grabbing the 8900 blue or black but also want to grab an explorer 1 as my only 2 watches but those are only in black.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Is the blue dial really that bad? Or is it just imperfect? For a first watch would I actually care? Thinking of grabbing the 8900 blue or black but also want to grab an explorer 1 as my only 2 watches but those are only in black.
White or black dial is the best choice. My Aqua Terra with white dial on rubber is still perfect after a year. Movement running in cosc ​​specs. The blue dial looks different from the gen. If you don't mind it buy one with blue dial.

pamevolta

Certified
6/1/20

I am pretty new to the rep world and have just ordered the blue version because I absolutely love the watch. I've read this entire thread and all the others discussing how the blue version has a purple hue etc etc and I've seen all the photos posted and personally I don't think this is as much of an issue as they say.

I have also seen the gen up close and must admit that the dial colour is very versatile in that it changes hue depending on the light, the reflections, etc. In real life without sitting next to a gen I don't think anyone would be able to tell the difference.

Anyway, regardless, for me this wasn't a prohibiting factor from buying it so I did. It's just been shipped actually so I'm awaiting impatiently. Will post photos once I get it.