• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 8900 Aqua Terra Master Chronometers

Averse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/18
Just got mine in today.
P8eeo.jpg

P8sBL.jpg

P89NK.jpg

Amazing, you just made the wait for mine a bit easier which is due next week. Did you have a hard time changing the straps?

Reactions: stu00a

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Would love to see some outside pictures. Seen some of the gen and it looks so good. If the rep can get some of the same "shine" it would be amazing...

A.J.

I'll post maybe this weekend if it arrives tomorrow.

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
Averse it was pretty hard for me changing from the bracelet, I had a hard time getting the pin into the second hole on the lug. I am a noob at this so I'm sure it would be easier for anyone else.

stu00a the dial is almost like a pearl white, has a shine to it. My wrist size is 6.5 inches.

Reactions: vcappp

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
It was easy taking it out, I had a hard time pushing the pin back in. It would lock into one side but I couldn’t line it up to the other side for it to go in.

Rooneey

22/9/18
In my opinion, white one is flawless. Has Anyone seen any problems with this version? Real life pictures looks veey gen like. Have i missed something? :)

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
Averse it was pretty hard for me changing from the bracelet, I had a hard time getting the pin into the second hole on the lug. I am a noob at this so I'm sure it would be easier for anyone else.

stu00a the dial is almost like a pearl white, has a shine to it. My wrist size is 6.5 inches.
How well does the rubber strap fit on your wrist? I have a slim wrist too, and long straps with deployment buckles tend to be a no-go.

Sent from my JSN-AL00a using Tapatalk

woodbranch

Looking Around
13/11/18
P99zg.jpg

P9kJT.jpg

P9Pda.jpg

P9f0y.jpg

P985G.jpg

P9ifq.jpg

P9Tb6.jpg

so i got the blue one, i am satisfied with it as its definitely blue, sure it may look purple under certain light but its good enough

I got this one too! It's going to be my first ever rep. It's on its way to me in little old New Zealand atm.

How is it? Does it look/feel good in person? Any faults you've identified so far?

Sent from the RWI App

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I got this one too! It's going to be my first ever rep. It's on its way to me in little old New Zealand atm.

How is it? Does it look/feel good in person? Any faults you've identified so far?

Sent from the RWI App

I see you are new to the forum so i have one advice to you: be satisfied with what you got, it is in the end a piece of steel assembled by underpaid chinese workers in someone's basement and it cant be perfect.
I'd say the shade of blue is pretty good but under some certain light condition it may look purple, it is something i can live with as nobody will be able to call you out on wrist.
Dial pattern is also a bit wrong, the lines in the gen are so thin they tend to disappear, anyway i am satisfied.

Reactions: woodbranch

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Got some QC pics.
I think that watch is ok (right?)
But what do you think of the bracelet? it looks like the engraving is done by a 6 years old? or it is just me?

PSWuT.jpg

PSyQQ.jpg

PSItf.jpg

PSC2X.jpg

PSR6p.jpg

PS0Ss.jpg

PSkQh.jpg

PSx3D.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
In my opinion, white one is flawless. Has Anyone seen any problems with this version? Real life pictures looks veey gen like. Have i missed something? :)

The dial on all is the same, white is best but the lines are off from earlier discussion and side by side...but only under zoom so I wouldn’t let that put you off! A great piece.

Reactions: Razorig2

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I see you are new to the forum so i have one advice to you: be satisfied with what you got, it is in the end a piece of steel assembled by underpaid chinese workers in someone's basement and it cant be perfect.
I'd say the shade of blue is pretty good but under some certain light condition it may look purple, it is something i can live with as nobody will be able to call you out on wrist.
Dial pattern is also a bit wrong, the lines in the gen are so thin they tend to disappear, anyway i am satisfied.

Well said:D

8/3/18
I have the gen, and i would say the dial looks good on the rep. I don't understand why there are comments saying the lines on the gen are so thin that they tend to disappear. Regardless from which angles, I always saw the lines on my gen.

Reactions: vcappp

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I have the gen, and i would say the dial looks good on the rep. I don't understand why there are comments saying the lines on the gen are so thin that they tend to disappear. Regardless from which angles, I always saw the lines on my gen.

Post #175 for comparison

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15

It's the REP dial lines that are thinner than the GEN or made in another way that makes them look thinner compared with the GEN dial.
That is why you see them great on the GEN dial. As mentioned earlier take a look at post #175

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
Some daylight shots. Another watch that changes with angle and light.

Really nice shots, great dial out in the sunlight!
DId you order that with the rubber strap also, would be interesting to see how that combo would look in the sun.