• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
I read v3 coming soon. Hope with correct crown guards

Last edited:

Dub_2006

Horology Curious
4/4/21
Can you share the link about v3 vsf seamater? When will sales start?

Last edited:

guill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
I read it in rwg forum, and they say confirmed by several TDs

rwg.cc or rwg.bz?
Couldn't find anything on cc and couldn't search on bz (members only I guess).
Of course a direct link to the thread would be super!

Last edited:

Nosonofmine

29/1/17
White indices would be more important than the crown guards because that's the most obvious tell for my liking. But I don't see anything reg. the V3 on the TDs sites yet.

Nosonofmine

29/1/17
I just read this on of the TD's site:

Dear Customers,

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that raids have started again and most factories have decided to stay closed for security reasons.

We are not able to accept new orders at the moment but as soon as things change to normal, it will be announced with annother message in the Blog section. Please note that this may take as long as 2-4 weeks (approx. May 4th- May 18th).

So we may have to be patient.

guill

26/11/15
White indices would be more important than the crown guards because that's the most obvious tell for my liking. But I don't see anything reg. the V3 on the TDs sites yet.

I agree, and it's even much worse when the indices don't match the hands.

SEPHR

Horology Curious
22/5/21
If anyone has a V2 bracelet they are willing to sell please get in touch. UK/EU

motoman83

Known Member
23/3/13
Has anyone received QC post the raids? I'm curious how current stock is looking, particularly if more models are being updated with white lume. If I recall correctly, just the black model seemed to be corrected.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Has anyone received QC post the raids? I'm curious how current stock is looking, particularly if more models are being updated with white lume. If I recall correctly, just the black model seemed to be corrected.

there are no post raids VSF SMPs yet. VSF is closed down and they are not producing any watches.