• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

GreatWhite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/21
Dears
The pearl is not centered for me ots a big no am i being too picky or i should reject.

Too picky!

I received mine today, my first rep, and after all the weeks of checking others QC pics, studying, zooming in, blowing it up, checking my QC pics and doing the same. Now it's here, it looks tiny to me after viewing it magnified for weeks!

People say you won't notice things on the wrist, and now I'd agree, that the pearl being 0.something mm to the right will be something you prob won't notice.

Ober

Looking Around
25/3/21
Hi, nice watch I’m thinking of getting the same, has anyone had any issues with reliability of the VSF

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Hi, nice watch I’m thinking of getting the same, has anyone had any issues with reliability of the VSF

No its a decorated 2824, so you shouldnt have any problems.

If anything should happen, any watchmaker will be able to repair it for a low cost compared to clone movements such as the 8900.

Ober

Looking Around
25/3/21
No its a decorated 2824, so you shouldnt have any problems.

If anything should happen, any watchmaker will be able to repair it for a low cost compared to clone movements such as the 8900.

thanks for that, I’m looking to use puretime unless anyone has had any issues with them or can recommend someone else.

watchcollector9989

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/3/19
I just ordered 1 from pure time.They were very patient i rejected 2 watches and accepted 3rd one.
3 were from the last batch having white lume

guill

26/11/15
I just ordered 1 from pure time.They were very patient i rejected 2 watches and accepted 3rd one.

Which color?
All three or only the 3rd one had white lume?

Last edited:

Ober

Looking Around
25/3/21

What were the issues with the ones rejected, I’ve been reading through this thread and seen what issues there have been in the past, and the current ones which seem to be the white lume, alignment of everything, have I missed any?

The other thing I’m not sure of and would like to know is what is acceptable or should be expected from the timegrapher, seconds per day, amplitude, beat rate etc

Thanks

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
Let me preface this by saying that I usually dont believe in this kind of stuff...

I have a blue smp300 coming to me. It's been stuck on my tracking app for days with no movement.

My daughter just "read" my rune stones. Told me to ask a question in my mind, but not to tell her.

First stone says travel problems... horrible disaster or delay.

Second stone was showing a great impatience.

Third stone said loss of something valuable.

So basically I'm fucked:mad:

jlkdy

Looking Around
19/9/15
Finally got my black VSF V2. But there’s lint on the dial right beside the logo that couldn’t be seen during QC!! Anybody knows how to which screws to remove the movement from the case just so I can remove that piece of lint?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Any one knows if the Seamaster 300 Tokyo 2020 is coming because I’m ordering 100 pieces when they launch!!!! :woo::wub:

Reactions: k4jun

GreatWhite

26/2/21
Has anyone's crown stem detached? Mine just comes straight out. It does go back in, but doesn't set the time and date. Anyone experience this, managed to fix it?

Agloomp

Certified
30/7/20

I always read, not to get gold reps. I purchased this VSF a few months ago. Beautiful piece, but now the Helium escape valve shows the steel underneath.

Any thoughts on fixes?

Reactions: bigjmachole008